Family vehemently criticised for not standing during the playing of the national anthem

DoraBabbu

1 minute ago, Sachin200 said:

Kasepu Chennai , Tamil Nadu antav and next Canada antav . Nee istam vunnavi cheppu

inka baaga follow avvu. oka roju g pagal 10gtha andarni eeda. lol.

3 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

not only do they lack dignity, they've sold their common sense too.

half of people in this db make fun of CBN for going against Modi. that's the level of their idiocy.

Ee self respect leni vedhavaliki kashmiri self respect and dignity choosi edupu

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

India had the permission of the governor, the de facto head, when it took out article 370. Everything is legal here. For all the majority talk about Kashmir, they were not even able to get a proper govt in place. Why was there a hung assembly in Kashmir if the majority wanted freedom lol? 😂

majority don't even come out to vote asshole. you are talking about hung assembly like a loser. lol.

Just now, lovemystate said:

Ee self respect leni vedhavaliki kashmiri self respect and dignity choosi edupu

Antha self respect unna Kashmiris endhuku voted for a hung assembly vaa .. the other parties were clearly for The removal of article 370..Oh and please don’t bring CBN or TDP into this. It shows that you don’t know anything. In fact TDP voted for the removal of article 370

15 hours ago, Sachin200 said:

Ninchovali Ani rule ayitey ledhu ga

parents ki respect ivvalani ekkada rasiledu ga, kaani istham endku ?endukantey adi mana samskruti baa. idi anthey.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Antha self respect unna Kashmiris endhuku voted for a hung assembly vaa .. the other parties were clearly for The removal of article 370..Oh and please don’t bring CBN or TDP into this. It shows that you don’t know anything. In fact TDP voted for the removal of article 370

what the TDP does is its internal issue. why are you gettin so triggered on this, even with interpol and military backing you? haha loser.

370 was half gone in 1950s itself. but kashmir's hope for freedom still exists. that's why India had to install a million troops.

if kashmiris were so pro India, India would require less than 1% that number. you are so bad at logic.

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Thuu nee yavva.. 70000 Kashmiris died atleast 12000 India soldiers died. And you still question their struggle.

tdp aithe endhira . I am not a tdp slave to support it everywhere . I have principles and I am my own man unlike you party card carrying robots. Inka worst aa halwa gaadu he lives as an anti party something not even pro anything.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Thuu nee yavva.. 70000 Kashmiris died atleast 12000 India soldiers died. And you still question their struggle.

tdp aithe endhira . I am not a tdp slave to support it everywhere . I have principles and I am my own man unlike you party card carrying robots. Inka worst aa halwa gaadu he lives as an anti party something not even pro anything.

he's not a party supporter. He's part of the emerging alt-right in India. except he's not that bright.

if it was couple yrs ago, I'd have fun playing with assholes like these. but I'm bored to make arguments and look up stuff on the nternet these days.

Just now, crashnburn said:

he's not a party supporter. He's part of the emerging alt-right in India. except he's not that bright.

if it was couple yrs ago, I'd have fun playing with assholes like these. but I'm bored to make arguments and look up stuff on the nternet these days.

Yes most of these langas are rss supporters except it’s one way street. Rss will never own these guys like these guys own rss just use and throw for them.

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

what amuses me most is how these losers see a overwhelming positive future for India, when the reality is exact opposite. lol.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Arey TRS boycotted the vote raa bosedk.. yelli halwa gaadiki Dandam pettuko ala ayithe.. also the Kashmiris who died were not killed by Indian soldiers. They died because of tellolists that were funded from across the border. They did not sacrifice their lives for Kashmir. Know the difference. If they were so serious about freedom for Kashmiris why would they kill their own? 🙄

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Yes most of these langas are rss supporters except it’s one way street. Rss will never own these guys like these guys own rss just use and throw for them.

that's why I prefer to let rss and these guys fight each other to death. 

but this particular guy is too keen to know what I think, and then goes on to declare that it doesn't matter. he's kinda funny, in an annoying way.

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Arey TRS boycotted the vote raa bosedk.. yelli halwa gaadiki Dandam pettuko ala ayithe.. also the Kashmiris who died were not killed by Indian soldiers. They died because of tellolists that were funded from across the border. They did not sacrifice their lives for Kashmir. Know the difference. If they were so serious about freedom for Kashmiris why would they kill their own? 🙄

lol. indian army literally promoted and hired local goondas to randomly mark people as terrorists and bump them off. 

are you going to ask why local goondas are not patriotic to kashmir? you are so dumb.