Family vehemently criticised for not standing during the playing of the national anthem

DoraBabbu

4 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

What makes a nation stupid? In the spectrum of stupidity where would India fall when you compare it with the US, China, Pakistan, North Korea, and Argentina. 

Its priorities. 

US is absolutely the most amazing country on earth. just for its dynamism. okayy.. behind Hong Kong. but Hong Kong property prices make it impossible to do anything meaningful there. it has a strict capitalist rentier structure with small pockets of innovation.

India would rank last in that list, because it had so much potential and squandered it away by playing the neoliberal game. for lacking the balls China had.

Just now, crashnburn said:

Its priorities. 

US is absolutely the most amazing country on earth. just for its dynamism.

India would rank last in that list, because it had so much potential and squandered it away by playing the neoliberal game. for lacking the balls China had.

You say the US is the smartest, I am sure a lot of Americans disagree after seeing their President. What about Venezuela and Pakistan? Name a country that falls after India. I won't believe your rating if you say there isn't any, because it's just your lack of knowledge of the stupidity in the world. 

Just now, Pillipilla said:

You say the US is the smartest, I am sure a lot of Americans disagree after seeing their President. What about Venezuela and Pakistan? Name a country that falls after India. I won't believe your rating if you say there isn't any, because it's just your lack of knowledge of the stupidity in the world. 

except US, China, all other countries on that list suffer from some sort of bureaucracy that held them back.

presidents dont matter. US has managed to tweak its policy  to keep its economy going. Both US and China have heavily decentralized governance. the other countries in that list  don't. 

oh okay. pakistan does. but for some reason its a mess.

22 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

India is the colonizer here. please stop bothering me.

Kashmiris are indians you twaat. Where is the question of colonization when you are part of the same country. 

5 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

not the smartest, but the most adaptable. inspite of its size. China too.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Kashmiris are indians you twaat. Where is the question of colonization when you are part of the same country. 

no, they are not. brush up your history

Just now, crashnburn said:

except US, China, all other countries on that list suffer from some sort of bureaucracy that held them back.

presidents dont matter. US has managed to tweak its policy  to keep its economy going. Both US and China have heavily decentralized governance. the other countries in that list  don't. 

oh okay. pakistan does. but for some reason its a mess.

Sure, the US is decentralized but China is very centralized and autocratic. However, I agree that China is smart. The problem with one party system is that no country can adopt it, because there is no guarantee that you will get a China from an autocratic rule, you will most likely end up with some bizzare middle eastern country where the ruler wants a temple for himself. That's why democracy is better.  

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

Based on history, India is a part of the UK. Tibet is an independent country and Native Indians own America. 

12 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Sure, the US is decentralized but China is very centralized and autocratic. However, I agree that China is smart. The problem with one party system is that no country can adopt it, because there is no guarantee that you will get a China from an autocratic rule, you will most likely end up with some bizzare middle eastern country where the ruler wants a temple for himself. That's why democracy is better.  

No. China is even more decentralized than the US. local govts have power to spend on infra, decide on specific industrial policies for their regions.

China is like an empire with provinces that pay fealty to it. Even China doesn't place a million troops in Tibet or Taiwan or HongKong. They want business first and foremost.

the central govt in china is busy with planning expansion of markets, while its provinces are busy hiking up production levels.

3 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Based on history, India is a part of the UK. Tibet is an independent country and Native Indians own America. 

kashmir has a separate constituent assembly. that means its not part of India until that assembly votes in favour of India.

17 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

You are not a Kashmiri. I work with fair few Kashmiris and I studied with some of them in school as well-  sons and daughters of lawmakers and high court judges no less. All of them feel that they are strongly Kashmiri, but they also feel that they are part of India. In fact, they are scared of being independent given the state of azaad Kashmir and the threat of occupation by Pakistan. Nothing will be left for them once the “freedom” you think they should be given if forced on them. In fact what you are proposing is down right cruel and you will be  throwing helpless people at the mercy of the vultures that are across the border. Let us not forget that the terrorism stems from retarded caliphate that they want to establish in Kashmir and nothing more. They don’t care about the will of the people. On the outside it looks like India is strong arming them, but most of the people who were in administration(yes, all powerful Kashmiris) themselves wanted this. You just don’t know it. 

9 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

kashmir has a separate constituent assembly. that means its not part of India until that assembly votes in favour of India.

Arey can you contest this in the court of law. Indakannunchi ide ga cheppedi.

17 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

pichi ookodi la unnav

kashmir was never part of india

sadhuvu vasthe idhi saduv ko https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Kashmir 

kindha foot notes lo all required proofs untayi

4.1    Prelude and Kashmir Sultanate (1346–1580s)
4.2    Mughals (1580s–1750s)
5    Sikh rule (1820–1846)
6    Princely State of Kashmir and Jammu (Dogra Rule, 1846–1947)

ee lekkana afganistan, vietnam, thailand, burma kooda india lo part antava? okappudu hinduism undhi kabatti?

Just now, DummyVariable said:

You are not a Kashmiri. I work with fair few Kashmiris and I studied with some of them in school as well-  sons and daughters of lawmakers and high court judges no less. All of them feel that they are strongly Kashmiri, but they also feel that they are part of India. In fact, they are scared of being independent given the state of azaad Kashmir and the threat of occupation by Pakistan. Nothing will be left for them once the “freedom” you think they should be given. In fact what you are proposing is down right cruel and throwing helpless people to the vultures that are across the border. Let us not forget that the terrorism stems from retarded caliphate that they want to establish in Kashmir and nothing more. They don’t care about the will of the people. On the outside it looks like India is strong arming them, but most of the people who were in administration(yes, all powerful Kashmiris) themselves wanted this. You just don’t know it. 

lol. dude. their voter turnout says  so much about their feeling 'part of India'. 

sons of judges, lawmakers can go fcuk themselves. if India is so sure, let them have a referendum. lol.