Family vehemently criticised for not standing during the playing of the national anthem

DoraBabbu

4 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

You're just saying that because Taiwan invested in chip design and has a bunch of firms that do high grade electronic chips, but it's still in the shackles of the Chinese Government. 

Taiwan doesn't just do chip manufacture, but are world class at systems design. they are also big exports of machine tools especially for heavy industry for south east asia.

what part does china control? tell.

46 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

Taiwan doesn't just do chip manufacture, but are world class at systems design. they are also big exports of machine tools especially for heavy industry for south east asia.

what part does china control? tell.

China vehemently opposes the entry of Taiwan into the United Nations and for Taiwan to have bilateral ties with other major countries. China took over Tibet and oppressed the spread of Tibetian Bhuddism and the preachings of Dalai Lama. China oppressed Ugyur Muslims in Xinjiang and is forcing them to religious camps and brainwashing them. If India was remotely involved in conversions of Muslims, they would be in a lot of trouble. But since China has economic control over the vast majority of the rest of the world, they aren't facing enough repurcussions. Need I say more about the human rights violations in Hongkong.  

13 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

China vehemently opposes the entry of Taiwan into the United Nations and for Taiwan to have bilateral ties with other major countries. China took over Tibet and oppressed the spread of Tibetian Bhuddism and the preachings of Dalai Lama. China oppressed Ugyur Muslims in Xinjiang and is forcing them to religious camps and brainwashing them. If India was remotely involved in conversions of Muslims, they would be in a lot of trouble. But since China has economic control over the vast majority of the rest of the world, they aren't facing enough repurcussions. Need I say more about the human rights violations in Hongkong.  

Will China allow western ministers into Xinjiang like we allowed some into Kashmir a few days ago? What about Russia? Will it allow anyone into Crimea? Will the British allow anyone into the falklands? Let us not forget how brutal the British were with the Irish in Northern Ireland. They never allowed NI to be claimed by the Irish. India will slowly relax the security cover in Kashmir they have right now. It is just that at this point in time it is too big of a security threat given the extremism that exists across the border and the venom some on the Indian side have been injected with. I bet the other countries won’t even consider outside intervention into their internal matters. When it comes to an Indian state that has been part of India for the best part of the century, people have started crying. 

• 6 months later...
On 10/29/2019 at 11:11 PM, Pillipilla said:

I don't eat meat, I am vegetarian myself but I do things to animals that if PETA found out, will definitely have them take action. But would you say I am causing harm to animals for the greater good of mankind? Will that make me selfish?

Like?