Family vehemently criticised for not standing during the playing of the national anthem

DoraBabbu

11 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

temporary means, like US presidents executive orders which can be voided by the assembly. under a different govt.

this is all bullshit drama over nothing. 

eventually India is going to take over kashmir lke a goonda takes over your property. say that, and be done with it.

Sure, the next Government can void it and have the Legislative assembly and the Parliament re-enforce article 370. The Congress or whoever is in power is welcome to do so. 

9 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

see what was the initial post and where the discussion has gone..

kashmir anta government anta democracy diplomacy dictatorship...

unnecessary emotions indians ki...prati daniki over action...saavandi alane...

nuvvu kooda sachipo. 

5 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Like I said yesterday, what the Indian Government did there is absolutely legal and cannot be contested in the court of law. I questioned the ethics of what they did. 

it can be contested that it is only a temporary suspension of the article.

you don't question the ethics of what they did. you just mentioned that it may be unethical, but country ethics are grey area.

the right word you are looking for is, spirit of th constitution. not ethics. countries don't have ethics.

6 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Sure, the next Government can void it and have the Legislative assembly and the Parliament re-enforce article 370. The Congress or whoever is in power is welcome to do so. 

that requires real balls. no govt in India has that. what Modi did is just pandering to majority. 

again, there's no point to all this. kashmir is not going to become the next switzerland or a hub of economic activity without removal of troops. 370 is just a red herring.

9 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Like I said yesterday, what the Indian Government did there is absolutely legal and cannot be contested in the court of law. I questioned the ethics of what they did. 

In the crazy world of India nothing makes sense . This is a country which put right to propagate religion in constitution and then made anti conversion laws. How does it make sense. 

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

it can be contested that it is only a temporary suspension of the article.

you don't question the ethics of what they did. you just mentioned that it may be unethical, but country ethics are grey area.

the right word you are looking for is, spirit of th constitution. not ethics. countries don't have ethics.

I like that word, constitutional spirit. What they did was a provision in the Constitution but not necessarily following the constitutional spirit. 

Just now, lovemystate said:

In the crazy world of India nothing makes sense . This is a country which put right to propagate religion in constitution and then made anti conversion laws. How does it make sense. 

I decide to drink a frappachino one day, and then I decide I won't the following day. 

Just now, Pillipilla said:

I like that word, constitutional spirit. What they did was a provision in the Constitution but not necessarily following the constitutional spirit. 

again. it all makes India the colonial power. and kashmir its colony. that's how India treats it.

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

the only comforting thing about all this is that India still remains a joke around the world. and nobody cares about India inspite of its 1.3billion people. 

9 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

constitution large parts borrowed from the british. so the first part. the second part is mostly individual state laws that have anti conversion laws. did they pass such a legislation at the central level? 

I wouldn't be surprised if they did. I don't follow news.

India is at the stage of development where majority are suffering malnutrition and busy trying to make a life. very few people have the time to make govt accountable to its own laws. so govts can get away with anything and call it legal.

nobody contested removal of kashmir constituent assembly in the 50s., voiding its constitution. Theres a history of inaction in India. both in governance and in policy. that's why India will always remain a dump.

11 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

again. it all makes India the colonial power. and kashmir its colony. that's how India treats it.

I find it very interesting how you think so highly of China and so lowly of India when they are exerting their power over their "colonies" as you call it. India ain't a saint, I got nothing to defend, just saying. 

6 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

I find it very interesting how you think so highly of China and so lowly of India when they are exerting their power over their "colonies" as you call it. India ain't a saint, I got nothing to defend, just saying. 

I don't think highly of China. I just think they have developed a system that is not efficient, but very flexible. I told you how the central govt there focuses on increasing market access for chinese goods, while the provinces work towards production of goods. the policy is all made at the local level. not the central level. you are completely wrong about centralization of china.

India is an insecure nation that has put military n kashmir for 30yrs now? where has china used similar kind of military resources inside its provinces? HongKong is the worlds most dynamic region (slightly primitive) precisely because China lets it be.

Taiwan has a much higher percapita (equal to south korea) compared to China. which of its regions has China militarized to the extent its done in kashmir?

5 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

every province of China has the level of autonomy that Kashmir used to enjoy (without the military part). and India works towards taking more and more powers away from the states at every given opportunity, making them dependent on the center.