Endi vay ee market

dasara_bullodu

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Contact hours meet ayite malla 3 yrs/2 yrs validity vastundi ga based on certification? AWS  malla recertified avvachu. Pette karchullo 150$ towards a certification aey na karchu? I dont treat that as karchu at all. 

Contact hours ante endi ? 

2 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Desi managers kuda untaru, but full time lo max. contracting aithe pay thakkuva and contract pothundhani bayam ekkuva

FT PM avvalantey GC undali ga baa, visa meeda lite

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:

Contact hours ante endi ? 

PMI certifications ki first you need contact hours ( 35 for PMP and 21 for ACP) to be able to sit for exam and to earn that its a process. Basically you take project management classes / buy software go through videos and then write exam and get certificate. At that stage you can pay and met the requirement to sit for exam and audit padakapote or padi clear ayite  you can write the exam.  Pass ayite you get certified for 3 yrs.  3yrs lopala malla 60 PDU'S earn cheyali to renew certification for 3 more years.  Each area lo management courses vintu/  conferences attend ayyi PDU's earn cheyali .

Just now, Amrita said:

PMI certifications ki first you need contact hours ( 35 for PMP and 21 for ACP) to be able to sit for exam and to earn that its a process. Basically you take project management classes / buy software go through videos and then write exam and get certificate. At that stage you can pay and met the requirement to sit for exam and audit padakapote or padi clear ayite  you can write the exam.  Pass ayite you get certified for 3 yrs.  3yrs lopala malla 60 PDU'S earn cheyali to renew certification for 3 more years.  Each area lo management courses vintu/  conferences attend ayyi PDU's earn cheyali .

enti sister ee management gola, maa technologies chaduvukune youth ki

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Desi managers kuda untaru, but full time lo max. contracting aithe pay thakkuva and contract pothundhani bayam ekkuva

Contracting lo Manager ga waste chetha pani cheyistaru and its not really project management mostly coordination type role untundi. That was my exp atleast. Anduke FT tesukunna %$#$

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Contracting lo Manager ga waste chetha pani cheyistaru and its not really project management mostly coordination type role untundi. That was my exp atleast. Anduke FT tesukunna %$#$

Enjoy. Maaku FT set avadhu le 

ekkada FT? 

FT as a project manager aah

3 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

FT as a project manager aah

Senior staff engineer. Told my goals and why i want FT in HR round. They told they will leverage my agile skills immediately and will def give me an opportunity which aligns my goals in future. Naku ventane technical side nunchi move avvalani ledu ani cheppa .May be i will be there in few years. Let's see cheppinantha matrana avutundi ani ledu but i am taking a chance.