Endi vay ee market

dasara_bullodu

Just now, AleAle said:

If you do one sample project in spark either in scala or python  niku Ardam aypotadi

java vachu kada miku it’s easy for u to develop those applications

rayadaniki baga undadam kadu fact cheppa that’s what in my resume and I work as big data engineer.

big data engineer ki apply cheytaniki past experience emaina adigara

2 hours ago, dasara_bullodu said:

big data engineer ki apply cheytaniki past experience emaina adigara

Obviously exp chustaru

But first job was easy but apdu spark certification chesi classes attend ayyi interview crack chesanu and it was in bay area tech meetups bootcamps help ayyay

First job ki bigdata 1 yr exp petti migita analyst petti try chesanu it worked this was 3yrs back

2 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

vammo 55 enti. i am planning at 35 itself. Ee pani cheyyakapoina fixed income vacche laga. 

Then i ll just run some business for the sake of it and settle

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

4 hours ago, dasara_bullodu said:

resume lo em pedithe calls vastaaayi...

normal java profile aithe no one aath care ...

job profile lo unde experience pettalante padi types of languages ravali.. java scala react etc malli adi kooda job lone cheyyali... side projects ante 10gamantaru

h1b ante inka worst ga chustaru...

certifications emaina cheste paniki vastaya ?

ech 1 vala chala mandi easy ga pull time getting....update your resume and skills...

35 minutes ago, Amrita said:

55 is over optimistic for me. I would celebrate if i have money to retire at 55.  %$#$

Tamaru baga venakesinattu unnaru 55 ki retirement ante...happy for you !

55 ante almost u would have earned for 30 yrs....30 yrs money is not enough for retirement?  family with 2 ppl working aithe and I dont't think it should be so tough....again it all depends on how much money /properties you earn and how you want to rest of your life.

18 minutes ago, user789 said:

55 ante almost u would have earned for 30 yrs....30 yrs money is not enough for retirement?  family with 2 ppl working aithe and I dont't think it should be so tough....again it all depends on how much money /properties you earn and how you want to rest of your life.

Just curious man ..stranger ki edi enough oo ela cheppagalaru? This is relative to person.

25 minutes ago, user789 said:

restaurant biz not easy with lot of competition...2-3 yrs lo gone.. 

Hmm..Do i think anyone will do something without research , strategy and passion?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Just curious man ..stranger ki edi enough oo ela cheppagalaru? This is relative to person.

Hmm..Do i think anyone will do something without research , strategy and passion?

People who did lot of research also shut down.....research and passion okati unte sarpidhu business lo.

1 hour ago, user789 said:

People who did lot of research also shut down.....research and passion okati unte sarpidhu business lo.

Don’t you think you give lot of free advices to others as if they don’t know anything and should learn from you ? Is it like I have to ask you and do what is best for my life from a stranger ?  I am neither naive nor need advices from a person who don’t know lines . Thanks and no thanks .  

Na Ex boy friend Business classes ki assignments Exams case studies nene rasa actually tana degree naku ravali . Restaurant business worst business ani telusu and worst 1st business plan ani kuda telusu . I am definitely not naive but will pursue my passion regardless. I will live life as I wish not as per a stranger expectations .   Miku nenu asalu teledu to know what I know about business and give advices . Just saying . 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Amrita said:

Java ki market is awesome. Certifications help to get interviews though can’t get jobs.  I never faced issues getting calls in my career . 

PS: Have 5 certifications and writing one more during thanksgiving time .

Java lo  5 certifications enti other than ocjp.  Teliyaka adugutunna don't get angry .  

4 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

Java lo  5 certifications enti other than ocjp.  Teliyaka adugutunna don't get angry .  

Java lo okkati kuda Rayaledu experience unnaka certifications waste . Java certifications konukovachu kuda India lo time waste it has no credibility . I have in management and AWS.

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Don’t you think you give lot of free advices to others as if they don’t know anything and should learn from you ? Is it like I have to ask you and do what is best for my life from a stranger ?  I am neither naive nor need advices from a person who don’t know lines . Thanks and no thanks .  

Na Ex boy friend Business classes ki assignments Exams case studies nene rasa actually tana degree naku ravali . Restaurant business worst business ani telusu and worst 1st business plan ani kuda telusu . I am definitely not naive but will pursue my passion regardless. I will live life as I wish not as per a stranger expectations .   Miku nenu asalu teledu to know what I know about business and give advices . Just saying . 

I never said do what I said. I  just gave an advice from my past exp or ppl I know of... I know 4 friends who did and 3 of them closed it..No loss/No gain.

I never said you are naive either. Like how you give advices to other ppl here I give to others what I know from my past experience ...I'm not forcing you to do what I said...

Everyone is stranger here and you know that pretty well....I feell you talk something first but realize later and then talk totally opposite...lol...good luck anyways..

18 minutes ago, user789 said:

I never said do what I said. I  just gave an advice from my past exp or ppl I know of... I know 4 friends who did and 3 of them closed it..No loss/No gain.

I never said you are naive either. Like how you give advices to other ppl here I give to others what I know from my past experience ...I'm not forcing you to do what I said...

Everyone is stranger here and you know that pretty well....I feell you talk something first but realize later and then talk totally opposite...lol...good luck anyways..

I know what I talk . I never talked opposite .  Restaurant business loss ayina daniki prepare ayye pedata as that’s my passion . Btw I least care what you feel about what I think as you don’t know me at all.  Everyone doesn’t think and live like you . Purre ki oka budhi jimha ko ruchi . 

Advice is not issue but tone is what bothers me .  Anyways lite .