Learn't great lesson from a girl in India

Daaarling

Last time when I went to shopping in India. I happen to visit a cloth store and there I met this beautiful girl swathi.

She was very energetic and caring. Shopkeeper is completely relied on her. Swathi is in her 20's. We went to shop

for our brothers wedding. In our conversation , I asked Swathi why she didn't continue her education. She gave me

a  reply which made my eyes wide open. She said they are poor but not so poor to afford education. The reason being

her dream. She wants to be entrepreneur. She is working and saving money to start cloth store. To understand the market

she joined this cloth store even though the pay is less. She has big plans. She is taking classes in stitching. She say

that she will buy cloth in wholesale and make dress out of them and sell in a village. She has many plans of doing business and

her target is small villages and towns. All the time she never complained about poverty, job and money. She said she is happy and

this is her strength. BTW she gave us the best advice in shopping and gave very quality products. True business women. I wish we

girls here in US had same vision for life. We complain of our salary, comforts, etc and think we deserve more.

6 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Last time when I went to shopping in India. I happen to visit a cloth store and there I met this beautiful girl swathi.

She was very energetic and caring. Shopkeeper is completely relied on her. Swathi is in her 20's. We went to shop

for our brothers wedding. In our conversation , I asked Swathi why she didn't continue her education. She gave me

a  reply which made my eyes wide open. She said they are poor but not so poor to afford education. The reason being

her dream. She wants to be entrepreneur. She is working and saving money to start cloth store. To understand the market

she joined this cloth store even though the pay is less. She has big plans. She is taking classes in stitching. She say

that she will buy cloth in wholesale and make dress out of them and sell in a village. She has many plans of doing business and

her target is small villages and towns. All the time she never complained about poverty, job and money. She said she is happy and

this is her strength. BTW she gave us the best advice in shopping and gave very quality products. True business women. I wish we

girls here in US had same vision for life. We complain of our salary, comforts, etc and think we deserve more.

Good One!

4 hours ago, Daaarling said:

danni ma voorulo entitled middle class princess syndrome antaru.

4 hours ago, Daaarling said:

this is already happening in rajasthan kada 

Shoot, Idi kuda oka post ee na? Elanti stories bochadu untayi yekkadiki vellina. Nothing great or remarkable

shopping ki vellaranta

shop lo worker ammayi ni adigaranta

ame cheppindanta thana dreams gurinchi

Eevida chala inspire ayyindanta aa story ikkada share chesu konetanta

Oka lesson kuda learnt anta!! inkem?

ask anyone on the street and they will tell you about their “dreams”

it’s not that only this girl had her dreams of buying cloth, stitching dresses and selling in villages

every one has a story (maybe you don’t have one)

at least share some incredible stories - not these lame ones

It goes to show you are boring

On 11/8/2019 at 5:11 PM, Bhumchik said:

Shoot, Idi kuda oka post ee na? Elanti stories bochadu untayi yekkadiki vellina. Nothing great or remarkable

shopping ki vellaranta

shop lo worker ammayi ni adigaranta

ame cheppindanta thana dreams gurinchi

Eevida chala inspire ayyindanta aa story ikkada share chesu konetanta

Oka lesson kuda learnt anta!! inkem?

ask anyone on the street and they will tell you about their “dreams”

it’s not that only this girl had her dreams of buying cloth, stitching dresses and selling in villages

every one has a story (maybe you don’t have one)

at least share some incredible stories - not these lame ones

It goes to show you are boring

isn't that inspiring?