Have you ever faced any big financial loss

Daaarling

Girls who give dowry will make that they extract each rupee after marriage from the boy after marriage. More the dowry more demanding the girl will be and they have this attitude that they bought this guy in the market until and unless the guy is really rich and earning good. In any case if the boy has weak financial background and took more dowry then his life is hell.

Just now, Daaarling said:

Girls who give dowry will make that they extract each rupee after marriage from the boy after marriage. More the dowry more demanding the girl will be and they have this attitude that they bought this guy in the market until and unless the guy is really rich and earning good. In any case if the boy has weak financial background and took more dowry then his life is hell.

asalu dowry enduku ivvali

ammayi job cheyali earn cheyali , pillalni kanali , inti pananta cheyali then dowry kuda ivvali

ammayi peru mida property techukodam undadam fine but there are many cases where guy parents demand and take lumsome cash.

1 minute ago, Daaarling said:

True. konchem aina reality matlaade ammai vi anipinchav. Mogudu kavali, magadu kavali, cheppinattu padundali ante kashtam. 

5 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Nen ninnu analedhu baa.. dowry icchi sarvam kolpoyam ani feel ayye feminists ni anna.

Nuvvu emanna icchinava endhi dowry?

Ichina, vantintlo padunde vallu kavalante saripoyenta ichina

4 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

True. konchem aina reality matlaade ammai vi anipinchav. Mogudu kavali, magadu kavali, cheppinattu padundali ante kashtam. 

again it all depends on family

in my case my ex mother in law said they spent 25 lakhs for her son's  education, so they want 25 lakhs in form of cash. when my dad gave banker cheque , she said you dont have trust n they need cash. dowry and marriage ela karchupettina , enni chesina adiginavanni  they wont get satisfy and they torture the girl and more more adgutu untaru .poni kapuram kuda jaragadu jaraganiyyaru deyyalu,.. finally divorce and rebuild life

3 minutes ago, AleAle said:

ammayi job cheyali earn cheyali , pillalni kanali , inti pananta cheyali then dowry kuda ivvali

ammayi peru mida property techukodam undadam fine but there are many cases where guy parents demand and take lumsome cash.

Dowry ivvaddhu, alagani unrealistic expectations kuda pettukovaddhu. Asalu abbai ki properties deniki undali, aadapaduchulu lekunda deniki undali, Gc or citizenship deniki, six figure salary deniki? 

Just job saripodha baaga chusukovadaniki? marriage ayyaka overnight lo rich or vacation every 3 months life ni mundhe oohinchukune badhulu, ground reality lo unte ammailu, abbailu kuda dowry adagaru. 

For girl's parents, its business to give their girl to someone richer than them by 10 fold, and likewise its okay for guys to ask dowry. 

again it all depends on family

in my case my ex mother in law said they spent 25 lakhs for her son's  education, so they want 25 lakhs in form of cash. when my dad gave banker cheque , she said you dont have trust n they need cash. dowry and marriage ela karchupettina , enni chesina adiginavanni  they wont get satisfy and they torture the girl and more more adgutu untaru .poni kapuram kuda jaragadu jaraganiyyaru deyyalu,.. finally divorce and rebuild life

Anni adiginappude lite theesukovali.. or anni adigaka kuda compromise ayyi chesukunnavante what did you expect from them? antha compromise ayye offer emundhani valla daggara?

Just now, JohnSnow said:

Dowry ivvaddhu, alagani unrealistic expectations kuda pettukovaddhu. Asalu abbai ki properties deniki undali, aadapaduchulu lekunda deniki undali, Gc or citizenship deniki, six figure salary deniki? 

Just job saripodha baaga chusukovadaniki? marriage ayyaka overnight lo rich or vacation every 3 months life ni mundhe oohinchukune badhulu, ground reality lo unte ammailu, abbailu kuda dowry adagaru. 

For girl's parents, its business to give their girl to someone richer than them by 10 fold, and likewise its okay for guys to ask dowry. 

lol andaru okalaga undaru 

na ex ki 5 sisters, gc ledu apdu salary kuda 60 k,properties levu makanna chalaa takuva unay.. baga chuskuntadu masters chesadu ikda earning ani chesaru em ayndi 

ive seen many cases akda abbay chuddaniki bagodu , asti undadu ,, oka job chesta untadu and demand huge dowry 

ipdu both r earning so enduku ivali , mogadu laga puttadanaa

dowry expect cheynodu asalu magadu 

3 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Anni adiginappude lite theesukovali.. or anni adigaka kuda compromise ayyi chesukunnavante what did you expect from them? antha compromise ayye offer emundhani valla daggara?

na hands lo ledu anta peddavallu arranged happyga unta ani

apdu think chesenta maturity kuda ledu i just finished btech and he is 5 years elder to me

And edo na experience cheppa, i dont wish to dwell in past, am happyily  married now. iddaram earning, iddaram well settled

5 minutes ago, AleAle said:

Iyyali dowry. Because men struggle a lot to be sold for during marriage. They work all their life so that they are worth something during marriage. If women don't give men dowry, then there is no point in men struggling all their life to be worth something. 

1 minute ago, AleAle said:

lol andaru okalaga undaru 

na ex ki 5 sisters, gc ledu apdu salary kuda 60 k,properties levu makanna chalaa takuva unay.. baga chuskuntadu masters chesadu ikda earning ani chesaru em ayndi 

ive seen many cases akda abbay chuddaniki bagodu , asti undadu ,, oka job chesta untadu and demand huge dowry 

ipdu both r earning so enduku ivali , mogadu laga puttadanaa

dowry expect cheynodu asalu magadu 

Asal dowry dowry antaru, pelli chesukoni aa dowry evaru vadutharu yaa, vadi wife e ga. 

Asalu venaka aasthulu emi aasinchakunda magadi venta vacchedhe asalaina aadadhi. 

Pelliki mundhe flat undha car undha anedhi kadhu

na hands lo ledu anta peddavallu arranged happyga unta ani

apdu think chesenta maturity kuda ledu i just finished btech and he is 5 years elder to me

Then you dont have a right to comment about it after the marriage if the marriage itself is not your choice. This is not stone age. 

Oka vela mee parents chesina, antha diga jaari mari oppukovalsina pani emundhani mee parents ni question cheyyaledha?

Let us discuss facts. Parents give dowry after examining everything carefully like grooms background, earnings and character. To be honest, man will lose his freedom after marriage and for the girl there is nothing to lose. Women are reserved from the beginning so it doesn't effect them, in fact they do what they want to do after marriage. It is easy to convince husband than father. Due to possessiveness girl seeks all attention thus Boy lose his friends and family. He will be submissive to the girl thinking that she gave him the financial stability and security in terms of dowry. Men who wont take dowry are more bossy as they know that they are not obliged to listen to the girl and she is dependent on him. More the dowry taken more the slavery for men. It is all give and take game.