Have you ever faced any big financial loss

Daaarling

1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

Asal dowry dowry antaru, pelli chesukoni aa dowry evaru vadutharu yaa, vadi wife e ga. 

Asalu venaka aasthulu emi aasinchakunda magadi venta vacchedhe asalaina aadadhi. 

Pelliki mundhe flat undha car undha anedhi kadhu

nope dowry ante property anatledu, i said few parents demand money and there wont be accountability for that

girl techukune property girl ke untadi but cash involve avtadi adi boy parents lekka kuda chepparu , it might not be in all cases, but it happend in my case and my cousins case too money cash tiskuntaru inka lekka undadu adagakudadu 

3 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Then you dont have a right to comment about it after the marriage if the marriage itself is not your choice. This is not stone age. 

Oka vela mee parents chesina, antha diga jaari mari oppukovalsina pani emundhani mee parents ni question cheyyaledha?

cheppaga naku maturity ledani aa age lo i was 22 , apdu naku world telidu i mean bayta world enta worst ani 

life ani that what i experienced. malli aa matram telida anaku  but i was like that but not now

inka na topic apeddam, i dont wish to get into my past. i am happy now and leave it

2 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Let us discuss facts. Parents give dowry after examining everything carefully like grooms background, earnings and character. To be honest, man will lose his freedom after marriage and for the girl there is nothing to lose. Women are reserved from the beginning so it doesn't effect them, in fact

they do what they want to do after marriage. It is easy to convince husband than father. Due to possessiveness girl seeks all attention thus Boy lose his friends and family. He will be submissive to the girl thinking that she gave him the financial stability and security in terms of dowry. Men who wont take dowry are more bossy as they know that they are not obliged to listen to the girl and she is dependent on him. More the dowry taken more the slavery for men.

cant generalize

3 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Let us discuss facts. Parents give dowry after examining everything carefully like grooms background, earnings and character. To be honest, man will lose his freedom after marriage and for the girl there is nothing to lose. Women are reserved from the beginning so it doesn't effect them, in fact they do what they want to do after marriage. It is easy to convince husband than father. Due to possessiveness girl seeks all attention thus Boy lose his friends and family. He will be submissive to the girl thinking that she gave him the financial stability and security in terms of dowry. Men who wont take dowry are more bossy as they know that they are not obliged to listen to the girl and she is dependent on him. More the dowry taken more the slavery for men. It is all give and take game.

Matter adi kaadu, neeku enta dabbundi mogudni konukkodaniki, ne requirements enti e renditi meeda depend aytadi. Kottukelli shopping cheyyale, different men ni chusi, valla qualities vs price compare chesi evaro okkallani select chesi konukkovali. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Matter adi kaadu, neeku enta dabbundi mogudni konukkodaniki, ne requirements enti e renditi meeda depend aytadi. Kottukelli shopping cheyyale, different men ni chusi, valla qualities vs price compare chesi evaro okkallani select chesi konukkovali. 

Dheene feminist idealogy antaru. Mee expectations thakkuva unte poyyi oka pune no bill collcetor no choose chesukovali. 

Anni kavali ardha rupayi lo kavalane mentality unte ela? @3$%

2 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Dheene feminist idealogy antaru. Mee expectations thakkuva unte poyyi oka pune no bill collcetor no choose chesukovali. 

Arey na expectation clear ga tolded already. Vantintlo padunde vaadu kavalani, I will pay the required amount of money. Where is feminism here? 

2 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

ikda masters chesi ikda  job chestu monthly oka 8k  after taxes draw chestunte  ammayi y the girl will prefer pyune n bill collector , minimum tana laga earning chaduvkuni undali ani expect chestaru poni oka 2k differenc  takuva salary ayna parledu ikda chaduvkuni job chesevanni cheskovalane ankuntaru

Just now, AleAle said:

ikda masters chesi ikda  job chestu monthly oka 8k  after taxes draw chestunte  ammayi y the girl will prefer pyune n bill collector , minimum tana laga earning chaduvkuni undali ani expect chestaru poni oka 2k differenc  takuva salary ayna parledu ikda chaduvkuni job chesevanni cheskovalane ankuntaru

Job okkati chsuthe chalu sister, but mee baabulu oorukoru ga. job tho paatu pedarayudu properties antha list soopisthene satisfy avtharu.

Just now, JohnSnow said:

Job okkati chsuthe chalu sister, but mee baabulu oorukoru ga. job tho paatu pedarayudu properties antha list soopisthene satisfy avtharu.

lite properties but brought up match avvalani chustaru 

similar kind of brought up ayte problems undav

1 minute ago, AleAle said:

lite properties but brought up match avvalani chustaru 

similar kind of brought up ayte problems undav

Anni match avvalante live in undi check cheyyalsindhe. 

But no two people are alike. I personally feel that if two people are alike then there is nothing exciting in married life.

marriage is about two imperfect people making a perfect life accepting each other imperfections.

16 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Anni match avvalante live in undi check cheyyalsindhe. 

But no two people are alike. I personally feel that if two people are alike then there is nothing exciting in married life.

marriage is about two imperfect people making a perfect life accepting each other imperfections.

alike analedu brought up annanu

alike evaru undaru