Have you ever faced any big financial loss

Daaarling

18 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Men protect women and take care of them financially for their entire life. She in return has to bring dowry, cook and clean. That is the equation. There is no such thing as women paying men money to cook and clean. That concept doesn’t exist. 😐

Lol, women buy men with dowry. You can go to the store (matrimony) look at the specs of different men and figure out whom you like and whom you can afford. Ofcourse, store bought goodies will have to provide services for which they are bought. I bought one that can cook and clean for me because I can afford it. But someone else might be looking at a product that can be used as an ATM. I don't really need that kind of money, so I don't need that kind of men. Ofcourse, if the service is bad, you can return the product and get reimbursed. You can decide if you want to buy something else. This is how marriages work. 

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Lol, women buy men with dowry. You can go to the store (matrimony) look the specs of different men and figure out whom you like and whom you can afford. Ofcourse, store bought goodies will have to provide services for which they are bought. If the service is bad, you can return the product and get reimbursed. You can decide if you want to buy something else. This is how marriages work. 

and for the second purchase you will get much worse product and services for the same price. 

1 minute ago, Scada said:

and for the second purchase you will get much worse product and services for the same price. 

My product is working quite well for what I invested in it, I doubt I will be needing a replacement. 

12 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Lol, women buy men with dowry. You can go to the store (matrimony) look at the specs of different men and figure out whom you like and whom you can afford. Ofcourse, store bought goodies will have to provide services for which they are bought. If the service is bad, you can return the product and get reimbursed. You can decide if you want to buy something else. This is how marriages work. 

Yes, the service is to protect and take care of her financially - not cook and clean. You can’t milk a bull - that is not how it works.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Yes the service is to protect and take care or her financially. Not cook and clean. You can’t milk a bull - that is not how it works.

I bought one that can cook and clean for me because I can afford it. But someone else might be looking at a product that can be used as an ATM. I don't really need that kind of money, so I don't need that kind of men.

9 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Lol, women buy men with dowry. You can go to the store (matrimony) look at the specs of different men and figure out whom you like and whom you can afford. Ofcourse, store bought goodies will have to provide services for which they are bought. I bought one that can cook and clean for me because I can afford it. But someone else might be looking at a product that can be used as an ATM. I don't really need that kind of money, so I don't need that kind of men. Ofcourse, if the service is bad, you can return the product and get reimbursed. You can decide if you want to buy something else. This is how marriages work. 

giphy.webp 

30 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

It sounds like you opine that there is no difference between dishwasher/instant pot... and a husband?