Breaking News: Disha Rape culprits encounter

SUbba LIngam

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

Ante @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao uncle ni jail lo pettiru.. uncle bayataki vachchi dhamki ichchindu malli pillaki.. malli jail ki poyindu.. ilane untadhi sangathi.. of course uncle is very rich anuko..

Uncle ni encounter chesi 10 gali.. once proved there is no need to wait 

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

Govt has proved that it is a hired goonda of oc caste groups. Shooting dead bahujans because oc women was murdered . Will they follow this consistently? Not a chance. Whimsical justice is pathetic.

Hehe cry@fl

8 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Encounter chesinantha matrana ee ghoralu aagavu. Asalu moolaalu societal thinking towards women, inept judiciary and lack of trust in the system. Idhi exception kabatti mari krooram ga behave chesaru kabatti, velugu loki vachindi kabatti society pressure undi kabatti chesaru. India lo prathi 20 minutes ki oka rape jaruguthondi ani estimate. Entha mandini encounter chestharu? 

+1

Encounters are not even close to finding a proper solution. This case can be an exceptational case, its gruesome. I personally feel justice may have been served rightly but this cannot be a template justice for such crimes. In fact, if we can avoid such crimes, we don't need justice at all...

Its not the justice that's the need of the hour neither stringent laws, its awareness about such crimes and the ill effects it has on the society , women and their families.

4 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Mari Ami cheyali ??

Asalu rape cheyyali ani aalochana enduku vasthundi? I know there are psychopaths who cannot be changed. But every 20 minutes oka rape jaruguthundi ante that too idhi reported maatrame enni unreported velthunnayo means antha mandi pyschopaths avvaru kadha. They are normal men whose thinking is convoluted due to societal influences their upbringing and all. Change should come from there. Daaniki generations paduthundi. Appati daaka em cheyyalem.

Idhi oka ethu ayithe ee case exceptional so justice is instant. In most cases Indian police, judiciary is extremely corrupt. Dabbulu caste and depending on where the person is on the food chain they go unscathed so no fear of law. And also the amount of time Indian judiciary takes for solving issues. Idhi taggithe kooda konchem effect untundi. But deeniki years paduthundi.

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Asalu rape cheyyali ani aalochana enduku vasthundi? I know there are psychopaths who cannot be changed. But every 20 minutes oka rape jaruguthundi ante that too idhi reported maatrame enni unreported velthunnayo means antha mandi pyschopaths avvaru kadha. They are normal men whose thinking is convoluted due to societal influences their upbringing and all. Change should come from there. Daaniki generations paduthundi. Appati daaka em cheyyalem.

Idhi oka ethu ayithe ee case exceptional so justice is instant. In most cases Indian police, judiciary is extremely corrupt. Dabbulu caste and depending on where the person is on the food chain they go unscathed so no fear of law. And also the amount of time Indian judiciary takes for solving issues. Idhi taggithe kooda konchem effect untundi. But deeniki years paduthundi.

I agree on this

Rape chestunam anedhi vallu anukuntunava ledha anedhi doubt . They might see it as enjoyment . During or after the process they r killing the victims brutally. I doubt they r normal men and they might be having issues .  Veelaki movies effect kooda Baga undachu and reality ki dooranga 

Mana society Inka  liberal ga avadam kastam ( similar to USA ) or conservative ga undadam kastam . Only solution law Baga tough avali 

2 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

I agree on this

Rape chestunam anedhi vallu anukuntunava ledha anedhi doubt . They might see it as enjoyment . During or after the process they r killing the victims brutally. I doubt they r normal men and they might be having issues .  Veelaki movies effect kooda Baga undachu and reality ki dooranga 

Mana society Inka  liberal ga avadam kastam ( similar to USA ) or conservative ga undadam kastam . Only solution law Baga tough avali 

https://www.pbs.org/kued/nosafeplace/articles/rapefeat.html

Idhi chaduvu. Some insights into why they do what they do. Nenu maataldedhi champe valla gurinchi kaadhu. They are minor part in the whole picture.

10 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

feeling entitled to s3x. almost every guy has it. amplified by social isolation, forming of incel gangs where they watch and discuss about p0rn, and do other creepy activities all day.

It happens because society treats man and woman separately. 

Oka MLA koduku vunte em ayyedo... 

1.News intha viral avvademo 

2.Vaadi place lo inkokadini petti sakshalu mayam chestaremo 

3.Jail, court Ani Tippi Tippi oo 10 years Tarvata satpravartana kinda vadilestaremo 

4.Vaadu aa time lo friends tho ee Shimla lono vunnadu Ani create Cheste asalu case ee vundadu... 

Ivevi Kakunda vaadini kuda encounter chesestaru ante police laki, Kcr ki kaallu mokkina tappuledura bhai... 

4 hours ago, nokia123 said:

bl@stbl@stbl@stbl@st

waiting ikkada konni days nunchi..eppudu jaruguthundhi Idhi ani...finally

If they have done it through proper way by having  a fast track judicial and capital punishment to accused within 30 days then it would have been a true democratic way of justice for the victim. Why this damned act ? Those people had done the worst crime , no one deny that fact but why to act the same way like them by this encounters/lock up deaths , why can’t justice happen through  a proper legal way ? 

at the end police acted same way as those illiterate accused 4 men. 

please don’t bang me left and right, this is just my opinion and curious to know if anyone thinking same like me .

@kevinUsa am I wrong in what I said ? Pleas do provide your input too. Elanti vatilo, you are the rebel star kada??