Breaking News: Disha Rape culprits encounter

SUbba LIngam

6 hours ago, SUbba LIngam said:

Disha parents ni console cheyale ani janalallo koncham bad name vachinattu anipinchindemo KCR ki, anduke ee decision teeskuni untadu.

Disha enti aa ammayi peru priyanka ani edo undi kada? Media kosam name changed aa? 

2 minutes ago, k2s said:

Disha enti aa ammayi peru priyanka ani edo undi kada? Media kosam name changed aa? 

it's crime to reveal rape victims details anta taatha anduke  name changed  but mana media first name and pics vesi ippudu covering chesthunnaru

1 minute ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

it's crime to reveal rape victims details anta taatha anduke  name changed  but mana media first name and pics vesi ippudu covering chesthunnaru

Antha open chesi dandora esi ippudu entha cover chesthey em labham.. damage already done 

3 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

If they have done it through proper way by having  a fast track judicial and capital punishment to accused within 30 days then it would have been a true democratic way of justice for the victim. Why this damned act ? Those people had done the worst crime , no one deny that fact but why to act the same way like them by this encounters/lock up deaths , why can’t justice happen through  a proper legal way ? 

at the end police acted same way as those illiterate accused 4 men. 

please don’t bang me left and right, this is just my opinion and curious to know if anyone thinking same like me .

@kevinUsa am I wrong in what I said ? Pleas do provide your input too. Elanti vatilo, you are the rebel star kada??

Agreed 

7 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Asalu rape cheyyali ani aalochana enduku vasthundi? I know there are psychopaths who cannot be changed. But every 20 minutes oka rape jaruguthundi ante that too idhi reported maatrame enni unreported velthunnayo means antha mandi pyschopaths avvaru kadha. They are normal men whose thinking is convoluted due to societal influences their upbringing and all. Change should come from there. Daaniki generations paduthundi. Appati daaka em cheyyalem.

Idhi oka ethu ayithe ee case exceptional so justice is instant. In most cases Indian police, judiciary is extremely corrupt. Dabbulu caste and depending on where the person is on the food chain they go unscathed so no fear of law. And also the amount of time Indian judiciary takes for solving issues. Idhi taggithe kooda konchem effect untundi. But deeniki years paduthundi.

Emi cheyyalem is the biggest failure. I know overnight edi jaragadu. But one can start thinking towards the improvement right way. At least as a first step, incident jarigina area secure cheyochu. 

It's been 7 years since nirbhaya. Is 7 years not a good enough time to make some progress ?

10 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Unfortunately this is not the way to go , Police are influenced by peoples emotion 

These culprits should face the law , as people said above i absolutely agree to instill confidence in our judiciary fast track court would have been a best way to go and if these people are hanged and televised , that would have created enough fear in people to commit some crime.

This case it appears there is lot of proof that the defendants are the actual culprits , but again some cases there might be false rape accusation and we don't want to kill innocent people and that is way law should take it course. 

Just that these people are poor and no background these people are killed 

Why didn't they kill Pratyusha killer and rapists , just having money can save you even you rape people in India, 

want to see rich people hanged by our justice 

endhi mana indian law gurinchi telse matlaaaduthunnnavaaa thammudu....   vammmooo u in IND or US ?

9 hours ago, pottipotato said:

don't be in a dreamland. everyone is not equal.

women who are happy about this are as pathetic as the men. They should look at the kind of men who praise this decision, and think back about what these men said on a regular day, and how these men treat them on a normal day.

I'm  sure that most men who praise this decision is a misogynist piece of sh1t, and would cry on women on any other day.

Women are convinced that they don't need to be wise enough. They were told men in their families will protect them.