Breaking News: Disha Rape culprits encounter

SUbba LIngam

5 minutes ago, tom brady said:

System anedi okati undi kada dude...

People ki aa system meeda trust ledu, so Disha didnt call 100 n called her sis instead 

System correct ga ledu so valla family PS ki poyinapudu police didnt react in right way

This was the tym to bring back belief in system by firing those PS guys, bringing awareness about 100 in public and hanging those 4 by court orders. 

None of the above has been done ...vinashakale vipareetha buddhi

andaru ade anukuntunaru oori siksha vesi unte better ga undedi ani

YSR time lo mood was completely different, ippudu kuda ade jarigindi kani  system meeda barosa ledu emo annatu project ayindi

paaki gaallu...Hindustan ni repisthan ani social media lo comments chusi....I felt bad..kaani ilanti encounters are so important and Inka strict laws vundali...otherwise hindustan will be screwed

• Upvote 2

Just now, desibull said:

paaki gaallu...Hindustan ni repisthan ani social media lo comments chusi....I felt bad..kaani ilanti encounters are so important and Inka strict laws vundali...otherwise hindustan will be screwed

Alla cousin @lovemystate  unnadu ga ekkada anadaniki

Just now, Kalam_Youtheman said:

bhayyaaa ikkada ananv social media lo anaaaku...neee punjiiiiii bhajayengeyy...YT lo smiley nani recording ani vinuuu... else  underground ayypo..

I am not dis-respecting the victim dude, I feel very bad for Priyanka and their family.

Kaani manaki complete proofs chupinchaledu kada ....did they caught the rite ppl ani oka chinna doubt...

Or did anyone miss, aa 4 kakunda inka evarinina miss chesara...like still without proper investigation chesara ani doubt...

Unfortunately this is not the way to go , Police are influenced by peoples emotion 

These culprits should face the law , as people said above i absolutely agree to instill confidence in our judiciary fast track court would have been a best way to go and if these people are hanged and televised , that would have created enough fear in people to commit some crime.

This case it appears there is lot of proof that the defendants are the actual culprits , but again some cases there might be false rape accusation and we don't want to kill innocent people and that is way law should take it course. 

Just that these people are poor and no background these people are killed 

Why didn't they kill Pratyusha killer and rapists , just having money can save you even you rape people in India, 

want to see rich people hanged by our justice 

9 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Second time investigation chesinappudu thelisindhi antunnadu.. only this guy is saying it from what I have seen so far...

Emo.. moreover aallu Lorry cleaners, Beloow poverty line candidates and not influential people so police and govt liberal ga decision teeskundi...

influential people ayyuntey case definite ga side track ayyedi 

2 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Unfortunately this is not the way to go , Police are influenced by peoples emotion 

These culprits should face the law , as people said above i absolutely agree to instill confidence in our judiciary fast track court would have been a best way to go and if these people are hanged and televised , that would have created enough fear in people to commit some crime.

This case it appears there is lot of proof that the defendants are the actual culprits , but again some cases there might be false rape accusation and we don't want to kill innocent people and that is way law should take it course. 

Why didn't they kill Pratyusha killer and rapists , just having money can save you even you rape people in India, 

agree with the last part !

2 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Its all paradoxical, truth is nothing matters at the end.

Law of god

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Emo.. moreover aallu Lorry cleaners, Beloow poverty line candidates and not influential people so police and govt liberal ga decision teeskundi...

100% true

56 minutes ago, reality said:

Illiterates ekkuva morigaayi... inka vallani champoddu ani valla leader pichhi PK  gadu vathhasu malli..

Aa pawala gaadini consider kooda cheyya koodadu man. Elections lo addikunna value thelisindhi. Oorike leputhunnaru ippudu. Nakka gaadu ppt aithe aa pawala gaadu fb videos choosi janam full support anukuntunnadu

6 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

makes sense va

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

I have same doubt