Asaduddin Owaisi Firing Speech On NRC In Lok Sabha |

bhaigan

Just now, pottipotato said:

Shall I tell you what mistakes you made in this thread?

1. expectation of solidarity behind telugu language. It doesn't exist. 

2. you are appealing to an upperclass crowd that has benefited from India, even though it is true that morally India is a disgusting imperial state., they will make excuses for it. Because it is in their interest.

the only way to talk in this db is to mock the upperclass. appealing to their sense of decency is pointless, because in some ways they are shameless fcuks. ofcourse I don't blame them, because they are defending their class interests. without India, their world will be destroyed. Telugu identity is not going to change that.

I"m on a holiday haha... jan mid ostha kotteskundaam..

I asked this question before, where do hybrids fall on the class scale, I am curious to know the answer. 

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

They are finding it hard to function as a seperate state, you want a seperate country? Lol. Atleast now, onions are the only thing that's expensive? You know what else will be expensive once it forms its own country? Everything. 

Yes india is a paradise now ..things will be soooooo bad if india is gone ..which country are you in right now and what are you plotting to extend your stay there ? the lack of self reflection is pathetic.

Just now, pottipotato said:

yes. it is a fact that India is an imperial state. 

Naah, India is a chaotic state with a haphazard lifestyle. If India were an imperial state, we would have all had the same class, same language, same culture and prosperous like China. 

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Then fk the rest of india and let telugu people have their country like french have france ..japs have japanese ..yanks have america. How hard is that for you to understand.

yes.. it will come. meowalpha won't be able to stop it. but it won't come because upperclass want it (even though they'll eventually switch sides).. It'll come when there's prolonged distress and people revolt, and the ruling class fuels discontent by further shitting on delhi, and things come to pass in a civil war.

I don't see any normal civilized referendum based way where India will let its states go.It is after all India, not the UK. lol.

India is so unimaginative that it copies from its lesser neighbours like srilanka, bangladesh, pakistan on how to act. because it has no purpose of its own. to even talk about this useless country is a waste of time.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Shall I tell you what mistakes you made in this thread?

1. expectation of solidarity behind telugu language. It doesn't exist. 

2. you are appealing to an upperclass crowd that has benefited from India, even though it is true that morally India is a disgusting imperial state., they will make excuses for it. Because it is in their interest.

the only way to talk in this db is to mock the upperclass. appealing to their sense of decency is pointless, because in some ways they are shameless fcuks. ofcourse I don't blame them, because they are defending their class interests. without India, their world will be destroyed. Telugu identity is not going to change that.

I"m on a holiday haha... jan mid ostha kotteskundaam..

You make good points. But i dont think india is in their interest. The absolutely are unable to imagine a better world. super weird.

Naah, India is a chaotic state with a haphazard lifestyle. If India were an imperial state, we would have all had the same class, same language, same culture and prosperous like China. 

by that measure, entire world is a chaotic place, with no order. 

if you attribute some standard for what china, us do as imperial, then India is also an imperial state.

Just now, lovemystate said:

Yes india is a paradise now ..things will be soooooo bad if india is gone ..which country are you in right now and what are you plotting to extend your stay there ? the lack of self reflection is pathetic.

Well, I was born in one country and I am married to a different one. I told you this before, I am not patriotic, if I were, I would be in the country I was born in. 

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

You make good points. But i dont think india is in their interest. The absolutely are unable to imagine a better world. super weird.

its fine. but mocking them is better, I feel.

Just now, Meowalpha said:

Well, I was born in one country and I am married to a different one. I told you this before, I am not patriotic, if I were, I would be in the country I was born in. 

but you still defend it and make excuses for it ?..the lack of self reflection is amazing.

7 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

They are finding it hard to function as a seperate state, you want a seperate country? Lol. Atleast now, onions are the only thing that's expensive? You know what else will be expensive once it forms its own country? Everything. 

dude..... avasarama.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

by that measure, entire world is a chaotic place, with no order. 

if you attribute some standard for what china, us do as imperial, then India is also an imperial state.

Naah, India is way more chaotic than the rest of the world, a few more orders of magnitude higher actually. I wish India was an imperial state so we can show a middle finger to China, but unfortunately it is not. 

Naah, India is way more chaotic than the rest of the world, a few more orders of magnitude higher actually. I wish India was an imperial state so we can show a middle finger to China, but unfortunately it is not. 

It doesnt have the competence. if it does then unspeakable horrors will be committed by this monster.

Just now, Meowalpha said:

is that supposed to be an argument? 

India is an imperial state, just not an efficient one as US or China.

they suck at imperialism like they suck at everything else.

3 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

The world is absolutely chaotic. no one is in control. no one knows what is happening. not even the mighty fcuking US, or the smartest man in the world.

everyone is just trying to hustle and make something of their lives, and in cases like yours defend abstract notions like 'country' with vigor, without actually understanding what is at stake.

if you gave structure to this chaos, and dispassionately brand countries as imperial, India definitely falls under that category. Its just lucky that no one in the world gives a fcuk about India or what that 3rd rate country does.