Asaduddin Owaisi Firing Speech On NRC In Lok Sabha |

bhaigan

17 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

India is so unimaginative that it copies from its lesser neighbours like srilanka, bangladesh, pakistan on how to act. because it has no purpose of its own. to even talk about this useless country is a waste of time.

I agree, Indian culture has been belittle to the highest extent possible by the British that everything that's Indian has been taken from the rest of the world, democracy - copied; constitution - copy paste. language - let's say permanently moved. The only purpose of Indian existence is a sense of pride in being Indian, for some reason that people can't seem to get rid of, thanks to Pakistan for being in a sorry state that Indians have found out that they aren't in the worst state yet, I guess that gives them pleasure. They also find pleasure in having a fake sense of righteousness. No one asked them to be right in the first place. 

lovemystate,

I know you love telugu people, but you are empowering these assholes to mock you.

pls mock them before they mock you. :( 

I can't stand the only person I like in this db to mocked like this. even though you probably enjoy those conversations. Those guys suck.

I mean I didn't think there would be one guy in this db arguing for kashmiri muslims. you are awesome. the assholes in this db are not.

take care. see you mid jan.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

but you still defend it and make excuses for it ?..the lack of self reflection is amazing.

Who the fucck says I am defending India. I keep making a point of how chaotic it is, how surprising it is that it exists despite the incredible diversity. 

Among the neighbouring nations except China, India is at its best position. Please dont spread fake news. India has to dealt with Different religions,languages, castes etc etc inspite of all difficulties emerging as successful nation. 

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

The world is absolutely chaotic. no one is in control. no one knows what is happening. not even the mighty fcuking US, or the smartest man in the world.

everyone is just trying to hustle and make something of their lives, and in cases like yours defend abstract notions like 'country' with vigor, without actually understanding what is at stake.

if you gave structure to this chaos, and dispassionately brand countries as imperial, India definitely falls under that category. Its just lucky that no one in the world gives a fcuk about India or what that 3rd rate country does.

Naah, China isn't chaotic really. No country than can kidnap little kids into spending their life training for Olympic medals can be termed Chaotic. It requires organization, planning and immense sense of oneness, which you only get by ruthlessly killing the minorities. 

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I agree, Indian culture has been belittle to the highest extent possible by the British that everything that's Indian has been taken from the rest of the world, democracy - copied; constitution - copy paste. language - let's say permanently moved. The only purpose of Indian existence is a sense of pride in being Indian, for some reason that people can't seem to get rid of, thanks to Pakistan for being in a sorry state that Indians have found out that there aren't in the worst state yet, I guess that gives them pleasure. They also find pleasure in having a fake sense of righteousness. No one asked them to be right in the first place. 

India won't exist as a country for long. not because it is particularly evil or anything, but because Indians are useless.

that's why even you won't go back to India. good luck feeling proud of India from the US. I won't waste my energy to love India even one bit.

lovemystate,

whatever you do, don't appeal to the decency or self interest of people here. unless you are absolutey sure atleast a few will respond positively.

I don't enjoy watching these losers dump on the only decent guy in the thread.

Just now, pottipotato said:

India won't exist as a country for long. not because it is particularly evil or anything, but because Indians are useless.

that's why even you won't go back to India. good luck feeling proud of India from the US. I won't waste my energy to love India even one bit.

Well, how about you wait until India will cease to exist. If you're still alive then, we can get back to this conversation.

I don't feel proud of India at all. I won't feel proud of India until I make India proud of me. 

Just now, Meowalpha said:

Well, how about you wait until India will cease to exist. If you're still alive then, we can get back to this conversation.

I don't feel proud of India at all. I won't feel proud of India until I make India proud of me. 

dude, don't troll me like this. 

9 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Among the neighbouring nations except China, India is at its best position. Please dont spread fake news. India has to dealt with Different religions,languages, castes etc etc inspite of all difficulties emerging as successful nation. 

yeah go fcuk yourself now.

5 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

dude, don't troll me like this. 

Not trolling you one bit. Infact, that's the only reason I moved out. It doesn't take much to make India proud of you, Indians for some reason take in the achievement of every Indian born and have a sense of pride for their achievements. No other country I know of has this fake sense of pride of others' achievements. 

6 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

okay.. meowalpha is excluded from loser list, because I like him too. inspite of his annoying insistence to argue like a cat.

@thanks for the exclusion and @sorry for the assumption of my gender. 

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Not trolling you one bit. Infact, that's the only reason I moved out. It doesn't take much to make India proud of you, Indians for some reason take in the achievement of every Indian born and have a sense of pride for their achievements. No other country I know of has this fake sense of pride of others' achievements. 

@thanks for the exclusion and @sorry for the assumption of my gender. 

how do you want to be addressed? her? ok.

Just now, pottipotato said:

how do you want to be addressed? her? ok.

You can address me as him, I don't care. I just feel sorry for people's assumption that all people that are remotely smart should have a dicky.