How to not be egotistical about your achievements?

Meowalpha

20 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I feel egotistical about my Google scholar citations and h-index, everyday checking citations and having a fake sense of pride. How to avoid this? Because I know I am not smart or anything, I just am lucky for getting the right oppurtunities. How to prevent feeling egotistical about your achievements in life? 

Naku undi Ani chepadani kaa ee thread ?

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I need to keep telling it to myself about how underachieving I am when compared to a lot of people antaavu

Yes anthe .. ala u can achieve more ani na opinion ..

20 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I feel egotistical about my Google scholar citations and h-index, everyday checking citations and having a fake sense of pride. How to avoid this? Because I know I am not smart or anything, I just am lucky for getting the right oppurtunities. How to prevent feeling egotistical about your achievements in life? 

neeku book knowledge tappite world knowledge ledu antaga

Image result for brahmi gifs

ego taggindemo check chesuko

• Haha 1

yea I too sometimes search for my name in Hindu paper when it was published. Time tho those stuff no one will care

etching your name in public is a different feel though

Chinnapudu kalam sneham lanti vatiki 

“hai friends .. na peru achyuth ... nenu rondo class chadhuvuthunna .. na hobbies ... bommAleyadam, balapalu thinadam, adapilla la juttlu gunjadam” Ani pampina...

aa paper cutting chusinapudalla naku oscar vocchinantha happy ga feel avtha

Life lo nalugu jatkas padite success manam Thope valla Kadu failure mana lack of effort valla kadu (100% effort petti fail ayite ) there are things beyond our control . So just shut up and have head on shoulders ani telustundi. Good or bad I have 99/100 failures . I got failures before success . Learned hard way . Now I attribute any achievement/success as gods blessing . 
Actually god mida belief perigindi because of my failures . Konni nerchukolem May be need to experience and learn that way. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Life lo nalugu jatkas padite success manam Thope valla Kadu failure mana lack of effort valla kadu (100% effort petti fail ayite ) there are things beyond our control . So just shut up and have head on shoulders ani telustundi. Good or bad I have 99/100 failures . I got failures before success . Learned hard way . Now I attribute any achievement/success as gods blessing . 
Actually god mida belief perigindi because of my failures . Konni nerchukolem May be need to experience and learn that way. 

Good philosophy, I learned a lot from failing and rejections, but I attribute my failures to myself and my success to luck. I don't believe in the part about God though. The only voice I like to listen to is the one inside my head. 

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Good philosophy, I learned a lot from failing and rejections, but I attribute my failures to myself and my success to luck. I don't believe in the part about God though. The only voice I like to listen to is the one inside my head. 

That voice you call it inside voice I call it god . Some call it nature some call it energy .