Me or meeku telisina stalker

Sreeven

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Sare sare nuvve ram ley inka bluffing apeyi @3$%

DB motham lo guntalu ane word only you use . Next time Inko id lo use cheyaku *n$

Srikakulam , vizianagram  valla Baga use chestaru guntalu ani

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

Ok proceed...what is that?

The me in me is also the me in you -  the atman in my body is same as the atman in you .

So the you in me and the me  in me are one with you and me -  So the atman (your) in me and the atman ( mine) in me are one with you and me as both are reflection of paramatma. 

Meaning we both are energy which are one and the same which came from energy of universe. The entire universe is filled with same energy so all are one and the same . 

@~`

Just now, psycopk said:

h tho oka id undi.. adi v ane id ni stalking ani tombhayya chepamadu

ehe..

V ae iD...H ane ID ni stalked...idi evadio kadu..H ane ID ade septundu..

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

The me in me is also the me in you -  the atman in my body is same as the atman in you .

So the you in me and the me  in me are one with you and me -  So the atman (your) in me and the atman ( mine) in me are one with you and me as both are reflection of paramatma. 

Meaning we both are energy which are one and the same which came from energy of universe. The entire universe is filled with same energy so all are one and the same . 

@~`

pfdb_brahmi37.gif?1377272905

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

@~`

So Anni souls okkate ayitey , why doing different karmas?? 

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

gundelo enta badha petukunav samara... you are great..

mee MODS vunnare...

ida ida ne edo 4 panikimalina threads esukuntu tirigedi...kali peeli ban chesinaru...

ae ID la tirugutundo..evarini stalk sestundo...

2 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

So Anni souls okkate ayitey , why doing different karmas?? 

Body does karma atman is pure . Nenu body anukune varaku karma anubhavinchalsinde and will be in cycle or birth and death . Atma gyanam vachi adi ni sahaja sthithi auite paramatma lo kalisipoyi liberate ayitam. 

I am texting from phone . Can’t type more . Will continue discussion with essays later. My fingers already hurting @~`

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Body does karma atman is pure . Nenu body anukune varaku karma anubhavinchalsinde and will be in cycle or birth and death . Atma gyanam vachi adi ni sahaja sthithi auite paramatma lo kalisipoyi liberate ayitam. 

I am texting from phone . Can’t type more . Will continue discussion with essays later. My fingers already hurting @~`

Sure , carry on 

33 minutes ago, Amrita said:

@~`

I stuck in second paragraph  and lost.... 🤩

source.gif