Me or meeku telisina stalker

Sreeven

5 minutes ago, Beardman said:

in real life? like shankaracharya

Adi shankaracharya ni oodinchindi  ( Gives him time to go and learn and come back ) evaro telusa? Bharathi wife of Madana mishra. @3$%

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Adi shankaracharya ni oodinchindi  ( Gives him time to go and learn and come back ) evaro telusa? Bharathi wife of Madana mishra. @3$%

It's kamilni mukerjee no?

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

If spiritual consciousness is a male invention then why are women buying into it?

like followers...i 'm not sure

do they experience similar like men? any difference in brains?

15 minutes ago, Beardman said:

like followers...i 'm not sure

do they experience similar like men? any difference in brains?

You know there are countless studies that have suggested that women are more religious than men. Spiritual awakening is different from being religious though. I may never know about women, but my meaning of it is detaching yourself from social constructs, not projecting your concepts onto things and being an independent observer of the universe around you. Hard to get into that kind of thinking, but other people/genders may be having different definitions. 🤔 

4 hours ago, Amrita said:

Odinchadam may not be the right word though.. she asked a question which is in not In Shankara Bhagavatpada’s experience. He took time and answered it. 

3 hours ago, Paidithalli said:

Are you vaishnavite ? Vedantham valla lo maku chuttalu unnaru 

I’m Shaivate. Vedantam is not my real surname... prasa kosam vaadanu :D

10 hours ago, SH_221B said:

Odinchadam may not be the right word though.. she asked a question which is in not In Shankara Bhagavatpada’s experience. He took time and answered it. 

Ade ley she asks him to go and come back.  But chance ichindi kada . 

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Akkada ayanaki teliyakapovachu ane intention thone adigindhi Ani kontha mandhi antaru 

Anadam kadu he is Brahmachari so she intentionally asked what he can’t answer . Later he does parakayapravesam and then gets knowledge and answers her .