conspiracy against andhras

lovemystate

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

@MOD23 look at the trolling for @Android__Halwa. He came to thread to mock - again against the entire state of andhra - by saying "what is there in it" ("Gekkoni tinetoni degara emuntadi ani gokkoni tinanike). Derail the topic - irritiate posters by attacking their own state and  forum.

And the moment that happens like a pack of hyenas his followers come @pamogudu asking for ban ban ban ruining the entire discussion.

Arey nuvvu naa state representative kaadhu. You can try thousand things to instigate others to troll AP but a  nincompoop pulka like you will never ever achieve that. Stop trying to instigate ppl against AP. 

13 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

@MOD23 look at the trolling for @Android__Halwa. He came to thread to mock - again against the entire state of andhra - by saying "what is there in it" ("Gekkoni tinetoni degara emuntadi ani gokkoni tinanike). Derail the topic - irritiate posters by attacking their own state and  forum.

And the moment that happens like a pack of hyenas his followers come @pamogudu asking for ban ban ban ruining the entire discussion.

Just like how @pottipotato comes when ppl start taking ur case. So are you implying @pottipotato is your follower and doesn;t have an opinion of his own? Are you implying @pottipotato has to piggyback on your posts for attention

Lets restart the discussions. Any insult to andhra state or people will get severe response from me. point mistakes or inconsistencies in my post and make fun if you have guts but not an entire race of people. Also no mindless trolling that you are this Id or that ID.

" I think there is a vast conspiracy hatched by Delhi and supported by local elite (brahmins(who always support british/mughals/delhi for some jobs) and even kammas like nadendla/kcr). It basically follows three steps :

a) Repeatedly abuse the people as casteist/"locals" 

b) make fun of them that they lack sophistication despite having thousands of history and culture

c) Eventually make them hate themselves and always be suspicious of their own castes more than people who wield actual power over them through taxations etc.

d) Enjoy their work through taxation and blind loyalty to nation etc without having to give them anything in return."

@lovemystate Bro, you can assume whatever conspiracy theory you want.. but owaisi edo savior annattu buildup ivvaku..

ee madhya edoo pedda statesman kinda kaburlu chepthunnaadu as he is trying to spread his party in other states.. but he used to talk in support of many terrorists like yakub memon and kasab... and nenu patha basthi godavalu kuda matladdam ledu.. 

Just now, pamogudu said:

Just like how @pottipotato comes when ppl start taking ur case. So are you implying @pottipotato is your follower and doesn;t have an opinion of his own? Are you implying @pottipotato has to piggyback on your posts for attention

i come for an1 who is attackd in this db bi mobs.

thats what i do in this db.  

Just now, pamogudu said:

Thats how you defend yourself? trying to get some example sowhere else ..assalu magaadivena ?

Just now, pottipotato said:

i come for an1 who is attackd in this db bi mobs.

thats what i do in this db.  

He cant even speak for himself..shooting from your shoulders ..poathetic.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Lets restart the discussions. Any insult to andhra state or people will get severe response from me. point mistakes or inconsistencies in my post and make fun if you have guts but not an entire race of people. Also no mindless trolling that you are this Id or that ID.

" I think there is a vast conspiracy hatched by Delhi and supported by local elite (brahmins(who always support british/mughals/delhi for some jobs) and even kammas like nadendla/kcr). It basically follows three steps :

a) Repeatedly abuse the people as casteist/"locals" 

b) make fun of them that they lack sophistication despite having thousands of history and culture

c) Eventually make them hate themselves and always be suspicious of their own castes more than people who wield actual power over them through taxations etc.

d) Enjoy their work through taxation and blind loyalty to nation etc without having to give them anything in return."

hehe.. good luck.