conspiracy against andhras

lovemystate

13 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Majority said I dont. only 46 out of 123.  Rey gaajuleskoni langa etthi dance chesukuntu 10gey halwa gaadi deggariki. Aadu jaago baago antaadu aina cheekara.

sss.. with 38% vote modi can be treated as emperor, dont forget. ehehe

18 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

We dont want the union and we dont want their shitty army which cant even solve kashmir or handle pakistan to protect us - protect us from what? from a tamil invasion? oriya invasion? only india makes enemies. If india has the guts let us go. It cant even let kashmiris go. India pours billions in to kashmir. But every future generation of kashmiri hates india even more 😂😂.  Tricks are working in south due to hinduism otherwise who likes this shitty country. Even north east India has to bribe them with restrictions on other visitin them .

And look at you applying PR after PR hahaha.

It’s the choice we need to make...wether to throw AP out of The Union or not, not pulkas. Indians needs to decide if AP has to stay with the Union, not pulkas. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

It’s the choice we need to make...wether to throw AP out of The Union or not, not pulkas. Indians needs to decide if AP has to stay with the Union, not pulkas. 

So AP does not get to decide whether it stays or nor. is that waht you are saying. You dont get to decide whether you can apply PR after PR  but Mr.Pandey from Delhi will decide. Piccha pook.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

So AP does not get to decide whether it stays or nor. is that waht you are saying. You dont get to decide whether you can apply PR after PR  but Mr.Pandey from Delhi will decide. Piccha pook.

Yes, AP does not get to decide whether to stay in the Indian Union or not, it’s for the Indians to decide whether to continue AP part of the Union or kick them out...

If pulkas have guts, then move a motion in the parliament or make your voices heard so much so that either we kick you out or you yourself get kicked out..

10 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

sss.. with 38% vote modi can be treated as emperor, dont forget. ehehe

hahah ..i am actually happy with the result . I write some tough opinions like ciriticizing casteism, religioun when majority in forum are OC and hindus. But it shows the open mindedness of the forum that majority are not upset with it and infact very open minded.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Yes, AP does not get to decide whether to stay in the Indian Union or not, it’s for the Indians to decide whether to continue AP part of the Union or kick them out...

If pulkas have guts, then move a motion in the parliament or make your voices heard so much so that either we kick you out or you yourself get kicked out..

tenor.gif

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

First off I am not a pulka , I speak for myself,. I find your opinions very interesting  i mean in the sense how are such people even born ani. So if AP or say Langas dont want to be part of india you are saying they must still be forcibly put a part.

I asked a question should you be forcible prevented from applying residency in other countries. You did not giuve a answer. Ekkadninchi isthavule. 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

if u have guts then sae the things u sae in this db, in front of ap assembli. lol.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

First off I am not a pulka , I speak for myself,. I find your opinions very interesting  i mean in the sense how are such people even born ani. So if AP or say Langas dont want to be part of india you are saying they must still be forcibly put a part.

I asked a question should you be forcible prevented from applying residency in other countries. You did not giuve a answer. Ekkadninchi isthavule. 

india will militarili invade and kill people at random if there is popular mandate for a state asks to move out of the union.

he's just admitting that  

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

You don’t decide or self assume to be yourself or a pulka, it’s we who decide who is a pulka..!!! 

AP is part of the Union and like I said, it’s not AP but Indians decide you’re fate.