My thoughts about moving the capital to Vizag

JambaKrantu

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

okka chance ista hottakai ista antivi kada...ippudu telustadi ee tuglakgadi kanna nakkagadu enta better anedi...ANkLP4W.gif

dhondhu dhondhe le dorikothe donga lekapothe dora vaadi paithyam thattukolekga eediki vesindi eedem vuddharisthadani evadu expectations pettukolaa cbn meeda unna anti incumbency tho gelichaadu anthe

3 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

dhondhu dhondhe le dorikothe donga lekapothe dora vaadi paithyam thattukolekga eediki vesindi eedem vuddharisthadani evadu expectations pettukolaa cbn meeda unna anti incumbency tho gelichaadu anthe

doorapu kondalu nunupu raaja...njoy chey ipudu..ANkLP4W.gif

2 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

enti bhayya e paristiti evadu takkuva vedava ani chusukone situation

9 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

bezawada is bussiness/education hub since ages...ex..film industry hyd rakamundu film distribution anta bezawada nunche nadichedi..so basicga capital vachina rakapoina pedhaga peekedi emledu...jst that amaravathi capital aite kodiga fastga grow avtadi

Anthega anthega

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

small scale endi uncle...its is the biggest in combined ap

Yes, it's top transport hub in entire tg and ap and wholesale market hub  for around 6-7 districts. 

1 minute ago, gothamprince said:

enti bhayya e paristiti evadu takkuva vedava ani chusukone situation

adhe ga ap paristhithi ento forecast cheyyadam  kooda kashtamga undhi inko 100 years aina idhi ilaage untundi ani fix aipoyaaru janam 

12 hours ago, snoww said:

Desis came to US for jobs and once they like it here they buy homes , start businesses etc. 

So all it matters is how good that place is to settle down. If economy and jobs flourish in that area people and investments will always come regardless of how far is that place from your original hometowns or geography of that place. 

There is diff between something already established as a captial and something to be get used as a capital ....vizag alavatu avutharu anukoku e style of life lo 

1 hour ago, Mr Mirchi said:

There is diff between something already established as a captial and something to be get used as a capital ....vizag alavatu avutharu anukoku e style of life lo 

Mana pulkavathi ne capital seddam

• Haha 1

endhi maa @chandrabhai7 uncle emo 3 villages  people thappa  AP lo andharu happy annaru ikkada emo hardcore Jaffas ey worst decision by leader antunnaru 

BTW coming to your thread chennai is too far for rest of Tamil Nadu in fact chittor ki much closer than rest of Tamil Nadu, Bangalore is much closer to border districts of Seema than 80% of Karnataka so your point is irrelevant. Naaku Krishna Guntur lo cent bhoomi ledhu , beerakaya chuttam kuda leru akkadey capital unna kooda cent bhoomi or oka flat kuda koney uddhesam ledhu. Nakka akkadey capital annappudu veedu enti panta polaalani capital chestha annadu ani thittukunna sarley raithulaku gelipinchina prajalki leni problem naaku endhuku anukunna. But issue here is Govt adigithey ney farmers lands ichaaru, hyd metro ki kuda chaala mandhi land and holy places kuda ichaaru so L&T vaadu demolish chesaaka govt maaripoyi metro is cancelled take back your demolished building antey ela untundhi? KCR division mundhu chaala cheppadu metro valla chaala avuthundhi we will fight for it ani chaala annadu but govt vachaaka vaadey avanni fix chesaadu. Jagan tho adhey problem right fromm PPA cancellatio to Polavaram project cancellation Lullu group cancellation 

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

I have never been to Vizag and probably never will. It's too far from Hyd or any other town that I am associated with in AP or TG..

The more I think about it Hyd will benefit more from this move. Vizag is geographically too far away from 70% of APs population. Most of the districts close to Hyd in AP will continue living and investing in Hyderabad and some Seema districts will pick Bangalore or Chennai..

For someone from Anantapur, Vizag will be 14 hours+ via road. From Prakasam district, Vizag will be 10+ hours, From Guntur it will be close to 9+ hours. From Kurnool Dist it will be 14+ hours, From Nellore it will be 12+ hours again.

Vizag will never be truly owned by people of AP.. I think it's the destiny of AP to never have a large metropolis like Hyderabad or Bangalore that will be owned by all the residents of that state..

Good always happens to good people 

19 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

I have never been to Vizag and probably never will. It's too far from Hyd or any other town that I am associated with in AP or TG..

The more I think about it Hyd will benefit more from this move. Vizag is geographically too far away from 70% of APs population. Most of the districts close to Hyd in AP will continue living and investing in Hyderabad and some Seema districts will pick Bangalore or Chennai..

For someone from Anantapur, Vizag will be 14 hours+ via road. From Prakasam district, Vizag will be 10+ hours, From Guntur it will be close to 9+ hours. From Kurnool Dist it will be 14+ hours, From Nellore it will be 12+ hours again.

Vizag will never be truly owned by people of AP.. I think it's the destiny of AP to never have a large metropolis like Hyderabad or Bangalore that will be owned by all the residents of that state..

Well said

this is just a measure to avoid having any setup costs as Vizag is already a developed city, the current govt can purely focus on freebies and win elections without any setup costs, second, Jagan and his partymen can continue the same settlement/encroachment business that Jagan ran during YSR rule in Hyd

dont say it didn't happen, i am from hyd and i know at least 3 of my friends whose land was encroached and settled at 50 percent

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

endhi maa @chandrabhai7 uncle emo 3 villages  people thappa  AP lo andharu happy annaru ikkada emo hardcore Jaffas ey worst decision by leader antunnaru 

BTW coming to your thread chennai is too far for rest of Tamil Nadu in fact chittor ki much closer than rest of Tamil Nadu, Bangalore is much closer to border districts of Seema than 80% of Karnataka so your point is irrelevant. Naaku Krishna Guntur lo cent bhoomi ledhu , beerakaya chuttam kuda leru akkadey capital unna kooda cent bhoomi or oka flat kuda koney uddhesam ledhu. Nakka akkadey capital annappudu veedu enti panta polaalani capital chestha annadu ani thittukunna sarley raithulaku gelipinchina prajalki leni problem naaku endhuku anukunna. But issue here is Govt adigithey ney farmers lands ichaaru, hyd metro ki kuda chaala mandhi land and holy places kuda ichaaru so L&T vaadu demolish chesaaka govt maaripoyi metro is cancelled take back your demolished building antey ela untundhi? KCR division mundhu chaala cheppadu metro valla chaala avuthundhi we will fight for it ani chaala annadu but govt vachaaka vaadey avanni fix chesaadu. Jagan tho adhey problem right fromm PPA cancellatio to Polavaram project cancellation Lullu group cancellation 

in quest for commissions, Jagan has destroyed the investor climate in AP, only those who have no alternative to get out of state or who want to live of freebies remain in the state

not a good idea to invest in AP when the stability is not guaranteed, those morons who are buying around vizag, you situation will be same as those bought around amaravati, maximum 4 yrs sankalu guddukuntaru, Jagan is repeating the YSR's FAB city, Halwa city marketing gimmicks to jack up the land prices and YSRCP party leader profit from selling lands

Hyderabad is in the best spot in terms of political stability, rights are guaranteed by centre, KCR can just howl thats all, no such insecurity of instability as in AP state

19 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Mari vaallu kuda same distance travel cheyali and chesaru.....

55 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

in quest for commissions, Jagan has destroyed the investor climate in AP, only those who have no alternative to get out of state or who want to live of freebies remain in the state

not a good idea to invest in AP when the stability is not guaranteed, those morons who are buying around vizag, you situation will be same as those bought around amaravati, maximum 4 yrs sankalu guddukuntaru, Jagan is repeating the YSR's FAB city, Halwa city marketing gimmicks to jack up the land prices and YSRCP party leader profit from selling lands

Hyderabad is in the best spot in terms of political stability, rights are guaranteed by centre, KCR can just howl thats all, no such insecurity of instability as in AP state

Lol...Inka we debbatho vizag real estate meeda kuda evvadu pettadu

On 1/5/2020 at 9:43 AM, idibezwada said:

Lol...Inka we debbatho vizag real estate meeda kuda evvadu pettadu

mind unna vadevvadu AP lo invest cheyadu, hyderabad is a safe and best bet