My thoughts about moving the capital to Vizag

JambaKrantu

avanni jaggadiki pattav aadiki ekkada aithe aadi vyaaparam baguntundo akkada paripaalana ettukune aalochana lo unnaadu aadu CM ayyindi kooda aadi case lu maafi cheskodaaniki inko lacha kotlu yenaka ese uddhesame thappa aadiki ap baagucheyyalane  uddhesam undunte ee paatiki oka road map cheppunde vaadu development gurinchi

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Vizag...Hyderabad anukunta Amaravati ek dum pandapettesinaru kada...

it will raise from the ashes like a Phoenix in 2024 when Lokesh cums back Image result for brahmi popcorn eating gif 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Vizag...Hyderabad anukunta Amaravati ek dum pandapettesinaru kada...

The discussion was not about Amaravathi.. Most of the people from rest of AP don't feel comfortable with Vizag. 

57 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

haha.. the entire bay area cannot even compare with LA. except on high paying jobs.

aa street dog prostitute jambakrantu gadiki antha burra ledu ley baa Iran M lu seekatam tappa just  have fun with his illetrate responses Image result for brahmi popcorn eating gif

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

The discussion was not about Amaravathi.. Most of the people from rest of AP don't feel comfortable with Vizag. 

Were they comfortable with amaravathi?

25 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

You are dumb to compare Bay Area to Louisiana.

jamba krantu gadu oka erripookodu...edo labor univ lo sadivi $30 contracting job midwest lo fake exp tho seskuntu ade lokam anukuntad continue poking this prostitute street dog he will entertain you to the core Image result for brahmi popcorn eating gif

I wanted to make my point and it was made. No point arguing further everyone will have their own opinions.. I am done with this thread.. Thanks for all your opinions..

36 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Dude you are in a different world. LA is a blue collar city with some rich areas sprinkled in between.. No comparisiom between SF and LA when it comes to per capita income. Just check the stats once.. Also Vizag can be a Savannah or a smaller port can't compare to New York or LA..

but people exist in all levels of economic activity bro. LA has space for them all, and hence is a bigger economy than bay area..

• Haha 1

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

I wanted to make my point and it was made. No point arguing further everyone will have their own opinions.. I am done with this thread.. Thanks for all your opinions..

Hyd is not bangalore. simple counter point. 

24 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I respect your opinion . If rest of the Andhra people don't own vizag For what ever reasons, then it's not end of the road for vizag. There are plenty of other states residents who will be happy to make vizag home if jobs do become available there. 

Just now, snoww said:

I respect your opinion . If rest of the Andhra people don't own vizag For what ever reasons, then it's not end of the road for vizag. There are plenty of other states residents which will be happy to make vizag home if jobs do become available there. 

Mee TG vallu happy kada. 

Thats all matters for Jagan