aroju JNU lo attack ni khandinchina vallu ravalamma....

Spartan

left wing students planned the attack and potrayed it as if ABVP and BJP did it..  Aishe Gosh..the name says it all

and also to false claim the leader who sketched the plot also got injured, Aishe Gosh.... just in case repoddune idi reveal aite..victim card play cheddam ani...

public money to free ga chadukokunda...politics lo velu pedite pagultadi...thats why i supported the attack...that day..

and i wish ABVP or BJP or some common people or even Bhakts should have attacked....then....

one of the student who led the mob agreed and reveled the plan to delhi police after caught on suspicion.....

tukde tukde gang...vachi edvandi inka....

@Chinna84

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

left wing students planned the attack and potrayed it as if ABVP and BJP did it..  Aishe Gosh..the name says it all

and also to false claim the leader who sketched the plot also got injured, Aishe Gosh.... just in case repoddune idi reveal aite..victim card play cheddam ani...

public money to free ga chadukokunda...politics lo velu pedite pagultadi...thats why i supported the attack...that day..

and i wish ABVP or BJP or some common people or even Bhakts should have attacked....then....

one of the student who led the mob agreed and reveled the plan to delhi police after caught on suspicion.....

@Chinna84

Chitti, you are a bhakth and your pro bhakth posts will be rebuked.

idhedo self goal thread laaga undhi. lol.

aina ee db lo jnu attack meedha esina ekaika thread gnan_anna aney musugu sanghi vesindhi. aa thread lo nenu dhoori kampu pattincha jnu meedha discussion ni mallinchi.

so nuvvu chilll avvu. evadu naaku telisi eyyale JNU attacks meedha post lu.

also check twice before you post sh1t you read on whatsapp. hehe.

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@Chinna84

How about Komal Sharma ani antunna logical Indians 

I'm not even going to bother to check if this is true. because I don't care either way.

so atleast one less person to harass you on this. congrats.

because I'm pretty much sure that you got this wrong. although I don't care enough to even google this.

15 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@Chinna84

Seculars ravali

17 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@Chinna84

14 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

idhedo self goal thread laaga undhi. lol.

aina ee db lo jnu attack meedha esina ekaika thread gnan_anna aney musugu sanghi vesindhi. aa thread lo nenu dhoori kampu pattincha jnu meedha discussion ni mallinchi.

so nuvvu chilll avvu. evadu naaku telisi eyyale JNU attacks meedha post lu.

also check twice before you post sh1t you read on whatsapp. hehe.

calling @lovemystate thread... post that thread link here.

oh just now I read what Spartan posted..

he supported the attacks, and wants bhakts to beat leftists aa? lol ra.

I hope you are gunned down at the next shooting in california too. sick fcuk #$#3