aroju JNU lo attack ni khandinchina vallu ravalamma....

Spartan

1 minute ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Hehe inko nalgu debbaleste marketing kosam Deepika fafa ne cheyinchindi ani kooda cheppestadi @3$%

asalu, teliyani vishayam meedha comment cheyyatam enduku.. evaraina sare.

I stll think Spartan is going to look silly for making claims about JNU.

the real truth would be far more complicated.

best to shut our mouths.. like I did. and stop instigating people to beat each other like a scikfcuk.

8 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

yawn. dude, u guys are dumb. u can invent bullshit to feel good about yourself, but you are not good enough to counter what I say.

that is the truth. just shut the fcuk up

From how long is this craving for attention? The way you feel superior here, is that result of a reaction to cope with emotional trauma or is it a physical ? Did you change schools often due to being the whipping boy? Did you like wearing makeup and you got whipped for that as well?

• Haha 1

Just now, pamogudu said:

From how long is this craving for attention? The way you feel superior here, is that result of a reaction to cope with emotional trauma or is it a physical ? Did you change schools often due to being the whipping boy? Did you like wearing makeup and you got whipped for that as well?

yawn. 

Just now, pottipotato said:

yawn. 

Yea right. From how long is this craving for attention? The way you feel superior here, is that result of a reaction to cope with emotional trauma or is it a physical ? Did you change schools often due to being the whipping boy? Did you like wearing makeup and you got whipped for that as well?

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Yea right. From how long is this craving for attention? The way you feel superior here, is that result of a reaction to cope with emotional trauma or is it a physical ? Did you change schools often due to being the whipping boy? Did you like wearing makeup and you got whipped for that as well?

I'm superior because I have more money than anyone here. simple. now fcuk off, code coolie. 

Spartan, do you have the basic inteliigence to see that there is something missing in the narrative that it was this leftist gang that organized that particular attack in question?

leftist gang attacked their own students so they can blame abvp? lol. this is funny and desperate from the RW.

Just now, pottipotato said:

I'm superior because I have more money than anyone here. simple. now fcuk off, code coolie. 

Oh your compensating all that trauma by creating this new persona. But doesn't stick with how you portray yourself. From how long is this craving for attention? The way you feel superior here, is that result of a reaction to cope with emotional trauma or is it a physical ? Did you change schools often due to being the whipping boy? Did you like wearing makeup and you got whipped for that as well?

aishe ghosh is booked as the instigator for a different incident.. not the one where masked mobs came in and ransacked JNU hostel.

took me less than a min to find out. and the first time I'm even searching for this sh1t.

1 hour ago, pottipotato said:

I'm not even going to bother to check if this is true. because I don't care either way.

so atleast one less person to harass you on this. congrats.

because I'm pretty much sure that you got this wrong. although I don't care enough to even google this.

Musugu tholigipoyindhi !!

a0656257b03fe09114924dbc534cfee6.gif?139

1 hour ago, pottipotato said:

oh just now I read what Spartan posted..

he supported the attacks, and wants bhakts to beat leftists aa? lol ra.

I hope you are gunned down at the next shooting in california too. sick fcuk #$#3

+_( 

On 1/6/2020 at 6:31 AM, pottipotato said:

ee war lo chani poye prathi american soldier ki oka party celebrate cheskunta bro.

emanna arrogance aa. lavda country nuvvu.

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

@Gnan_anna looking at how potti is creating personas to overcome his deficiencies , to satisfy his fetishes and to forget the years of trauma i'm getting reminded of Jeffrey Dahmer. Ted Bundy had few similar tendencies but he was atleast charming and had a persona of his own.