aroju JNU lo attack ni khandinchina vallu ravalamma....

Spartan

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

naa telivi super ga edchindi kaabatte, naa chuttu eegal laaga vaali pothunnaru. koncham meeku kooda antu kuntundemo ani.

kaani neeku telivi kaavaali antey first truth oppukovaali. first step.

adhy nuvvu fail ayyav. inka nee bathukki aa chance illa :)

arey M0nda,

1. thread veyaledhannav

2. thread post proofs annav

3. proofs padinaaka evadiki gurtuntundhi ani santi pillodila cover drives started

4. addam ga dhorikipoyesariki malla ippudu mana vontiki padani Neethi Nijayathi sollu kaburlu telling.

2.jpg

Just now, Chinna84 said:

arey M0nda,

1. thread veyaledhannav

2. thread post proofs annav

3. proofs padinaaka evadiki gurtuntundhi ani santi pillodila cover drives started

4. addam ga dhorikipoyesariki malla ippudu mana vontiki padani Neethi Nijayathi sollu kaburlu telling.

2.jpg

lol.

Just now, pottipotato said:

Spartan is a Sanghi fool.

glad we are all on the same page 

bye 

hahaha....

thappadhu inka 10geyi le...

@andharu: ee frustration lo, inko 5-10 penta threads vesthaadu - @Mods baby_dc1

Just now, pottipotato said:

nuvvu naa meedha entha research chesina waste. lol. u can't predict who I'm. gnan_anna ki m bhi telidu. he's a govt's arm licker.

If all you want from DB is the feeling of being superior to folks around you coz all your life you were made to feel a loser and you indeed turned out one, then by all means feel that false sense of superiority. Again i would like to reiterate my point about you being abused all your life which in turn might have been the trigger for your schizophrenia. please take care .

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

hahaha....

thappadhu inka 10geyi le...

@andharu: ee frustration lo, inko 5-10 penta threads vesthaadu - @Mods baby_dc1

It took less than a minute to put everything together and understan wht happened, and search for the link that proved Spartan's original post, and his link claiming ashe ghosh as the culprit as wrong. or more accurately a misdirection, because she was booked for a different attack.

how awesome am I ra? I didn't even read a single tweet too on this issue before this... 

I don't even care abou JNU. I just want to see how lowlives argue. and I get a lot of that from this db. its amazing

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

public money to free ga chadukokunda...politics lo velu pedite pagultadi...thats why i supported the attack...that day..

@Chinna84

This is wrong. Students have always participated in politics. Even Amit Shah was a student leader. How can you close the door on students now? They were always active. They shouldn’t be doing dramas. That I agree.

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

If all you want from DB is the feeling of being superior to folks around you coz all your life you were made to feel a loser and you indeed turned out one, then by all means feel that false sense of superiority. Again i would like to reiterate my point about you being abused all your life which in turn might have been the trigger for your schizophrenia. please take care .

how many times are u going to repeat this sh1t?  I said I like to bitchslap sanghi fcuks.

this db is full of sanghi fcuks. put 1 and 1 together. dn't bore me with your 3rd rate psychoanalysis.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

This is wrong. Students have always participated in politics. Even Amit Shah was a student leader. How can you close the door on students now? They were always active. They shouldn’t be doing dramas. That I agree.

Kavi bhaavam kuda adhey.. :)

Just now, DummyVariable said:

This is not a drama. This Aishe ghosh was booked for interfering with student admissions on Jan 1, 3. FIR filed by the institute.

the incident that people are outraged about happened on Jan 5 evening. she was a victim in that incident. Spartan is claiming (like many RW nuts on twitter) that she faked that attack. 

its funny how dumb they think people are to buy this bullshit.

4 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

It took less than a minute to put everything together and understan wht happened, and search for the link that proved Spartan's original post, and his link claiming ashe ghosh as the culprit as wrong. or more accurately a misdirection, because she was booked for a different attack.

how awesome am I ra? I didn't even read a single tweet too on this issue before this... 

I don't even care abou JNU. I just want to see how lowlives argue. and I get a lot of that from this db. its amazing

1 hour ago, pottipotato said:

I'm not even going to bother to check if this is true. because I don't care either way.

so atleast one less person to harass you on this. congrats.

because I'm pretty much sure that you got this wrong. although I don't care enough to even google this.