aroju JNU lo attack ni khandinchina vallu ravalamma....

Spartan

28 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

haha.. atleast I'm not a musugu sanghi who can't take a simple criticism.

if you call someone a terrorist just because Indian govt (which is the biggest terrorist in the region) designated someone as a terrorist, you are seriously fcuked in the head already.

just because you have 10 dumbfcuks who like your posts here, doesn't make what you spew here as true. lol. grow up bujji.

George Costanza in Seinfeld says - "Every group has someone whom the others rip on. Like us with Elaine" . Ala @pottipotato was the whipping boy all his life. As soon as ppl spoke to him, they knew they have a clown who is unoriginal, lame and delusional.

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

George Costanza in Seinfeld says - "Every group has someone whom the others rip on. Like us with Elaine" . Ala @pottipotato was the whipping boy all his life. As soon as ppl spoke to him, they knew they have a clown who is unoriginal, lame and delusional.

u must have a different definition of 'whipping'.. because people who still talk to me mostly rant like fools (eg. you) and have nothing of worth to say.

Its like I'm the one flogging the dead horse here. atleast get your analogies right moron. 

u can't save this db from me. even the mod can't.

6 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

u must have a different definition of 'whipping'.. because people who still talk to me mostly rant like fools (eg. you) and have nothing of worth to say.

Its like I'm the one flogging the dead horse here. atleast get your analogies right moron. 

u can't save this db from me. even the mod can't.

.take your medicines on time....don't skip them...it will alter your mental balance....you will forget the difference between reality and virtual world ....

5 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

.take your medicines on time....don't skip them...it will alter your mental balance....you will forget the difference between reality and virtual world ....

what medicine are u taking to get over your resentment of kammas then?

look into a mirror dude. don't be that silly ass who thinks that only he is allowed to have resentment on a group, and the others can't.

stick to your pulka bashing. stop bothering me.

8 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

says the guy who participates in this db as part of a group therapy session to piss on kammas, for some resentment he holds against them.

dude, what I post in this db are facts. challenge on facts, or shut up.

don't tell me who I can and can't hate. like you have a control on yourself and hate no one. look into a mirror.

15 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

what medicine are u taking to get over your resentment of kammas then?

look into a mirror dude. don't be that silly ass who thinks that only he is allowed to have resentment on a group, and the others can't.

stick to your pulka bashing. stop bothering me.

These kind of behavior is manifestation of years of trauma . The trauma might be due to bullying or a sense of longing to be superior.

12 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

says the guy who participates in this db as part of a group therapy session to piss on kammas, for some resentment he holds against them.

dude, what I post in this db are facts. challenge on facts, or shut up.

don't tell me who I can and can't hate. like you have a control on yourself and hate no one. look into a mirror.

Thanks for validating my claim. The trauma might be due to bullying or a sense of longing to feel superior.

4 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Thanks for validating my claim. The trauma might be due to bullying or a sense of longing to feel superior.

haha.. so you say you can hate kammas, but I can't hate bhakts. anthey na.. lol.

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

Frustration Frustration :giggle:

yera ee roju nidhra povaa inka?? Sinna pillodila gila gila kottukuntunnaav  

nuvvu kooda linga maarpidi cheskunna frustration lo malli malli check chesthunnav ee thread ni ani claim sestha ippudu . emundhi bochhu online claim aey kadha.. emanna seyyochu, 10 yedhavalu like kodithey :)

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Malla cycle start aindha .....

nee musugu muslim hatred ki mandhu dorikindha? nuvvu kooda koncham car digi, cycle vaadithey dorukatadi emo edanna unlicensed ayush shop lo. hehe..

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

nuvvu kooda linga maarpidi cheskunna frustration lo malli malli check chesthunnav ee thread ni ani claim sestha ippudu . emundhi bochhu online claim aey kadha.. emanna seyyochu, 10 yedhavalu like kodithey :)

Lol.... Frustration frustration thappa nee posts lo emi kanapadatledhu ...

linga marpidi lo frustration vastundhi ani nuvvu chepthene thelisindhi ippudu - thanks ra, sharing ur experience .

• Haha 1