aroju JNU lo attack ni khandinchina vallu ravalamma....

Spartan

21 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

how many times are u going to repeat this sh1t?  I said I like to bitchslap sanghi fcuks.

this db is full of sanghi fcuks. put 1 and 1 together. dn't bore me with your 3rd rate psychoanalysis.

This kind of behavior is manifestation of years of trauma . The trauma might be due to bullying or a sense of longing to be superior.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

This kind of behavior is manifestation of years of trauma . The trauma might be due to bullying or a sense of longing to be superior.

what about the kind of projection u are doing? what is it a manifestation of? lol. stop talking bullshit.

13 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

what about the kind of projection u are doing? what is it a manifestation of? lol. stop talking bullshit.

I have never shied away from admitting i am affected byy the gajji of my pulka relatives. My attempts at reasoning with them were futile. I'm taking out al that frustration on pulkas here. Even if one gajji like @lovemystate changes ill be happy.

16 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

This statement is a testament to the fact how much you are longing to feel superior and to be called an intellectual(which you are not) . Your mis guided tactics to achieve it is only making ur condition worse.