SVBC Chairmen Prudhvi Raj romantic Call Conversation With An Lady Employee - ఎస్వీబీసీ ఛైర్మన్ పదవికి పృధ్వీ రాజీనామా

cosmopolitan

4 minutes ago, BaabuBangaram said:

Inthaki aa bentonville story entiooo koncham cheppu brother 

Ponile bro..personals ikkada enduku ..correct  kadu..aame ki siggu, ethics lekappyema ..naku vunnaye 

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

sprain on reconstructed acl or the other undamaged one ? mine is shredded but no issues with walking running etc..i dont play games anyway ...but i still i should have taken the surgery ..i still can but not sure.

The reconstructed one. Last time was a grade 2 tear. The doctor advised against surgery . No basketball for another year. Even when I play I have to be very careful .

1 hour ago, iphone7 said:

Thu ne slavery Prudhvi gadiki kuda licking 

26 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

Chairman_Photo.jpg

Sri Balireddy Prudhviraj

SVBC Board Chairman

Cum Director

http://www.svbcttd.com/Management.html

4 hours ago, Minniee said:

vallaku taratarala nundi tags petti names pedtunnaru , eddie  ani tag unte vallaki kula gajji unattu kadu 

but e particular caste lo girls or boys ki pakna tag ani pettaru but veellu petkuntaru , putina ventane name pettadam veru ade school records lo veru, inko category caste pichollu veellu anni caste lo untaru tags petkuntaru .

also i noticed who are not that rich or middle class or poor in that community special ga tags petkuntaru , but eddies ki school records lone eddi ani pedtaru , ala ani vallaku caste pichem undadu compare to vjwda guntur caste fanatics takkuve eddies ki 

It's not about tags it's about the segregation u have faced I was saying am faced with tag people

Btw why should one needs to keep tag 

It's irrelevant in today's world

3 hours ago, lovemystate said:

hahaha ...did i wish death on your parents ..i said loved ones i think because you are cracking jokes on losses of others. Nothing wrong in it. Antha senti vunnavaduvu ..think good about others too. 

Arey saami i'm trolling pulkas. I'm trolling CBN. STOP WEAVING YOUR OWN NARRATIVE . I have said numerous times i'm all for the farmers but not if it benefits CBN  and PULKAS. I"M TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO YOU UNDERSTAND IT BETTER.

3 hours ago, lovemystate said:

sprain on reconstructed acl or the other undamaged one ? mine is shredded but no issues with walking running etc..i dont play games anyway ...but i still i should have taken the surgery ..i still can but not sure.

When was your injury? Sorry i missed asking . I was busy with something.

3 hours ago, pottipotato said:

why are u engaging with that moron like he deserves a response? haha.. 

he's desperate for attention, and has absolutely nothing to add to a conversation. repeats the same stuff like a broken tape

just put that fcuker on ignore.

Arey nee mental issues bayata pettanani yedusthunnava ? WHEN YOU FREAKIN ANSWER TO A QUESTION THERE IS NO NEED TO REPEAT THE QUESTION. WHEN YOU CANT ACCEPT CERTAIN ANSWERS YOU INDULGE IN NAME CALLING AND YOU CALL ME MORON. I CALLED YOU OUT FOR YOUR LIES AND YOU ARE SHITTING IN PANTS .

10 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Arey saami i'm trolling pulkas. I'm trolling CBN. STOP WEAVING YOUR OWN NARRATIVE . I have said numerous times i'm all for the farmers but not if it benefits CBN  and PULKAS. I"M TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO YOU UNDERSTAND IT BETTER.

True we should support farmers and not CBN and his family. But jaffas are using that TDP did corruption only to side track and shift capital baa. There are many 1 or 2 acre farmers who lost their livelihood. 

Jaffas could have simply take those lands from tdp people or get them arrested, instead he wants to shift capital becasue he wants to go to vizag and eat there.

4 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

True we should support farmers and not CBN and his family. But jaffas are using that TDP did corruption only to side track and shift capital baa. There are many 1 or 2 acre farmers who lost their livelihood. 

Jaffas could have simply take those lands from tdp people or get them arrested, instead he wants to shift capital becasue he wants to go to vizag and eat there.

Baa Jaffa gaadu chesthundhi even bigger mistake. Vaadi nunchi yyemaina better expect cheyyyagalama? Both CBN and Jaffa should be punished together on this. It should be an example for everyyone . Iddharu murder chesi okkadu approver aipoyi escape avthunnadu even though he was the main culprit. YYou are pointing out Jaffa atrocities . That is right. Nobody is pointing out CBN grave mistake to push AP into chaos.

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Baa Jaffa gaadu chesthundhi even bigger mistake. Vaadi nunchi yyemaina better expect cheyyyagalama? Both CBN and Jaffa should be punished together on this. It should be an example for everyyone . Iddharu murder chesi okkadu approver aipoyi escape avthunnadu even though he was the main culprit. YYou are pointing out Jaffa atrocities . That is right. Nobody is pointing out CBN grave mistake to push AP into chaos.

Yes both Babu and Jagan ruined AP and are making it into bihar. Both will have pathetic deaths.