SVBC Chairmen Prudhvi Raj romantic Call Conversation With An Lady Employee - ఎస్వీబీసీ ఛైర్మన్ పదవికి పృధ్వీ రాజీనామా

cosmopolitan

Just now, bhaigan said:

bhaya chalu thread title ki meeru discuss chese daniki sambandam ae ledu

piccha pook PPT troll batches tho neeku problem vundadhu gaani konni manchi vishayal discuss chesthe matuku vasthav.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

piccha pook PPT troll batches tho neeku problem vundadhu gaani konni manchi vishayal discuss chesthe matuku vasthav.

valu separate thread vese troll chesthunaru ala ne nuvvu kuda separate thread vese troll cheyi saripoddi

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

valu separate thread vese troll chesthunaru ala ne nuvvu kuda separate thread vese troll cheyi saripoddi

ledhu naa threads anni hijack chestharu and others too.

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

ledhu naa threads anni hijack chestharu and others too.

I know you hate @pamogudu , nobody can help regarding hijacking your threads, one thing I can say valu hijack chesthe nuvvu inkoka kotha thread vesuko saripoddi also hijack chese la nuvve vallaki chnace isthunnav

13 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

I know you hate @pamogudu , nobody can help regarding hijacking your threads, one thing I can say valu hijack chesthe nuvvu inkoka kotha thread vesuko saripoddi also hijack chese la nuvve vallaki chnace isthunnav

Nen chance isthanna ? yedho theda gaalra meeru ...i dont know why the entire jaffa troll batch appears pretty same to me suffering from same set of mental problems.

Just now, lovemystate said:

Nen chance isthanna ? yedho theda gaalra meeru ...i dont know why the entire jaffa troll batch appears pretty same to me suffering from same set of mental problems.

Dont include me in that batch bhayya for god sake

15 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

I would refrain from allowing that nincompoop gajji to make an arse of himself like he always does in this thread. You can observe he tags me all the discussions he posts and invites criticism. When facts are shoved onto his gajji , he starts abusing and wishing death for my parents. One thing growing up in Bangalore taught me is,  not to indulge with gajji like him.

• Upvote 1

Anyways i've had my fun with the KG gajjis. My ACL rehab should be done in another 2-3 weeks. After that i'm out of this DB. Until then gajji pulkas can expect to hear from me . I'm not going to respond anymore in this thread.

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Anyways i've had my fun with the KG gajjis. My ACL rehab should be done in another 2-3 weeks. After that i'm out of this DB. Until then gajji pulkas can expect to hear from me . I'm not going to respond anymore in this thread.

this is very interesting.. I also had a torn ACL but decided not to operate ...when was your injury ?

5 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

I would refrain from allowing that nincompoop gajji to make an arse of himself like he always does in this thread. You can observe he tags me all the discussions he posts and invites criticism. When facts are shoved onto his gajji , he starts abusing and wishing death for my parents. One thing growing up in Bangalore taught me is,  not to indulge with gajji like him.

hahaha ...did i wish death on your parents ..i said loved ones i think because you are cracking jokes on losses of others. Nothing wrong in it. Antha senti vunnavaduvu ..think good about others too. 

1 hour ago, Vizag_Hero said:

Lol nethulu pakknollake manaki Mana caste vallaki varthichav anthe ga Mr Caste fanatic😎

I have done enough education to you about hating particular caste

Now if you can find if am hating some community please show it

Instead of showing your frustration 😂

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

I have done enough education to you about hating particular caste

Now if you can find if am hating some community please show it

Instead of showing your frustration 😂

Lol nethulu pakknollake manaki Mana caste vallaki varthichav anthe ga Mr Caste fanatic😎