SVBC Chairmen Prudhvi Raj romantic Call Conversation With An Lady Employee - ఎస్వీబీసీ ఛైర్మన్ పదవికి పృధ్వీ రాజీనామా

cosmopolitan

8 minutes ago, Vizag_Hero said:

it's your caste madness daily that can be seen

It seems you teach your kids to hate some caste and ask them to sit with the same caste

Am in USA I see you dont respect everyone n will teach  ur kids the same

Now tell me when you are going to stop hating other communities and stop preaching others before following 

Lol it's clear who is commenting on particular community daily n showing hate 

It seems u lying urself as u do hate one community n u post the same daily bn saying u teach ur kids about respect particular community how does this sounds man

N u tell me now when you are going to stop lying about u r hatredness towards one community n start your self in good path before even teaching your kids 

N show me where did I comment one particular community targeted way like u always do 

4 minutes ago, Minniee said:

nenu usa vachake caste gajji vallani seeing that to only particular one caste , blood kalti avtadi and they pass cheap comments on other castes . Hyd or vizag lo undadu e kula gajjji antaga , esp tg lo undadu compare to ap. caste gajji mainly guntur, krishna , prakasam vallaki untadi baga , usa vachaka veella dagre seeing. Happyga hyd lo unapdu e kula gajji asalu telidu

No difference between them n u if u hate some one 

Just now, Minniee said:

nenu usa vachake caste gajji vallani seeing that to only particular one caste , blood kalti avtadi and they pass cheap comments on other castes . Hyd or vizag lo undadu e kula gajjji antaga , esp tg lo undadu compare to ap.

Agreed - tg is much better in this. 

vizag eppudo multi-cultured city, so this caste thing may be something new to them. 

but maa Guntur/Vijayawada ayithe - sFun_duh2

Knew abt this caste picha little in my inter, but Engineering chesetappudu janaalaki entha picho thelisindhi - My fends & I were suspended from college bcoz of some a$$holes caste pichi and believe me it happened in TN and they were only abt 30telugu guys overall !!!! 

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Lol it's clear who is commenting on particular community daily n showing hate 

It seems u lying urself as u do hate one community n u post the same daily bn saying u teach ur kids about respect particular community how does this sounds man

N u tell me now when you are going to stop lying about u r hatredness towards one community n start your self in good path before even teaching your kids 

N show me where did I comment one particular community targeted way like u always do 

Lol it's clear who is commenting on particular community daily n showing hate and preaching others that they cannot do the same

It seems u lying urself as u do hate all other communities n u post the same daily bn saying u teach ur kids about respecting only ur community  and hating others and to flock only with one community how does this sounds man

N u tell me now when you are going to stop lying about u r hatredness towards other communities n start your self in good path before even teaching your kids about your stupid/radical deeds.

N its everywhere tht u comment on other communities and i tell u again stop preaching and follow 

Just now, Vizag_Hero said:

Lol it's clear who is commenting on particular community daily n showing hate and preaching others that they cannot do the same

It seems u lying urself as u do hate all other communities n u post the same daily bn saying u teach ur kids about respecting only ur community  and hating others and to flock only with one community how does this sounds man

N u tell me now when you are going to stop lying about u r hatredness towards other communities n start your self in good path before even teaching your kids about your stupid/radical deeds.

N its everywhere tht u comment on other communities and i tell u again stop preaching and follow 

Dude it seems ur saying to  urself hope you follow it instead of hating one community

Just now, Vizag_Hero said:

@ARYA : is this you ?? 

I highly doubt it as u only express ur views with brahmi pics :) , but just had a doubt.

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Dude it seems ur saying to  urself hope you follow it instead of hating one community

Dude it seems ur saying to  urself hope you follow it instead of hating other communities

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Minniee said:

Actually pity on that community 

actually andulo chala great people communists unnaru but donno Ekda start ayndo e gajji preaching though ippatiki gajji lenollu unnaru but takkuva. I have close freinds vallaki gajji ledu hyd lo n cities except vjwada Guntur tappa perginollaki takkuve kula gajji .But they have to realise already chala damage jargipoindi anni communities r hating that particular community

Peddhayana- film industry lo kuda ee penta ni theesukochaadu, politics vachinaaka aa legacy ni carry chesaadu. 

krishna, anr - ilaanti vaallu chaala mandhey vunnaaru but veella meedha eppudu caste gurinchi raadhu. 

krishna is one of d best guy n never cares abt caste ani antaaru industry lo. 

6 minutes ago, Minniee said:

Actually pity on that community 

actually andulo chala great people communists unnaru but donno Ekda start ayndo e gajji preaching though ippatiki gajji lenollu unnaru but takkuva. I have close freinds vallaki gajji ledu hyd lo n cities except vjwada Guntur tappa perginollaki takkuve kula gajji .But they have to realise already chala damage jargipoindi anni communities r hating that particular community

I have studied in TN 

I have got people from Seema with tags to their names 

N they showed grouping themselves n hated other community

At the same time after coming out of the college I have good friends from same community in masters

Bottom line is don't hate entire community if you do that u r no different to all those caste fanatics from all the castes

3 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Peddhayana- film industry lo kuda ee penta ni theesukochaadu, politics vachinaaka aa legacy ni carry chesaadu. 

krishna, anr - ilaanti vaallu chaala mandhey vunnaaru but veella meedha eppudu caste gurinchi raadhu. 

krishna is one of d best guy n never cares abt caste ani antaaru industry lo. 

Kv Reddy is ntr guru 

Cm Reddy is writer for his sons

Dasari is his director

My point is it's business

Politics I won't comment