Eh1bee vuncles GC worries

Jilchika

1 minute ago, acuman said:

How America is lineant? Is constitution written to be lineant or to become law of land? Are you getting?

Andariki anni getting you are only not getting  Anduke GC Indian wait time Nepalese wait time to compare chesav not even looking at volumes similar example nenu citizenship by birth India lo ledu mari idi kuda compare chesi pikinchesukundam anni comparison lo Kavali ga annanu  @3$%

Between 1921 and 1965, policies such as the national origins formula limited immigration and naturalization opportunities for people from areas outside Western Europe. Exclusion laws enacted as early as the 1880s generally prohibited or severely restricted immigration from Asia, and quota laws enacted in the 1920s curtailed Eastern European immigration. The civil rights movement led to the replacement[8]of these ethnic quotas with per-country limits for family-sponsored and employment-based preference visas.[9] Since then, the number of first-generation immigrants living in the United States has quadrupled.[10][11]

1 minute ago, acuman said:

Country cap started to make sure Such minimum quota comes from all over the world to come here without only more British coming here.

Asalu Country caps vunna counties list flz ? 

5 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Asalu country cap nduku fettaru ? Mana country okkatena leka other countries ki kuda vunda ? Vunte what are other countries ? 

What is the main reason for country cap ? H1 India dominate chesthunna y no country cap on that ? Why only on pacha patram ? 

Expers history veyyandi 

Vallu reforms ayye varaku wait cheyaru . It’s ok to ask for GC and wait in line . Even calling senators etc etc is okay . But edo birth right laga criticism and crying . Even I applied for a GC and waiting . Some people don’t get the privileges we are enjoying being in this country . 

5 minutes ago, acuman said:

Engilish speaking is one of the measurements of skills when it comes language communication.

if English is a perfect scale of measurement, then some never would have had became presidents to this country.

F1 visa ki english test istaru..because syllabus english lo and teaching english lo ani...h1b ki istara? Canada or Aus etc lo PR ki kuda avasaram...evari country ki taggattu vallu rules change cheskuntaru! 

Presidents vishayam lo a rule ledu and ikkade putti kuda spanish tappa em rani vallu unnaru..US is very liberal in that aspect! Masters ki ielts test ki and Potus ki emaina link unda? 

Btw in regards to the reply to @Amrita constitution lo unnadi chala sarlu amend chestaru..adhi India aina US aina..coming to the rule u spoke about? Adhi 1787 lo ledu 1868 lo define chesaru citizens ante evaru ani..14th amendment ni change cheyatam chala easy with Congress approval..all they have to do is redefine citizenship...ye Potus adhi cancel cheyala..chesina valla ishtam

Tanu US lineant ani anduke ani undachu because India lo 2004 lo ha rule change chesaru...Obviously India la cheyaledu US..so andukane tani ani undachu paina!

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Vallu reforms ayye varaku wait cheyaru . It’s ok to ask for GC and wait in line . Even calling senators etc etc is okay . But edo birth right laga criticism and crying . Even I applied for a GC and waiting . Some people don’t get the privileges we are enjoying being in this country . 

Ante akka country cap vundi manaki okkallakena leka other contries kuda na ? If yes manake nduku late avuthundi ? Valku nduku godava cheyyatam ledu ? 

Waiting? DKC do you know what it means when you said I also waiting?

in last 6 years EB2 India moved literally 10 days.

ee Lekkana neevu poyaka and nee next generation poyaka vachee Danny waiting anarau._%~

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, acuman said:

Waiting? DKC do you know what it means when you said I also waiting?

in last 6 years EB2 India moved literally 10 days.

ee Lekkana neevu poyaka and nee next generation poyaka vachee Danny waiting anarau._%~

Nuvvu Ni wrong suggestions telisindi paisa cheppedi rupai adi kuda na h1b thread lo na h1b invalidated  ani cheppinattu . I am not interested to even quote you Aunty . Half knowledge and anta telusu ani build up . Take care Aunty ! 

I know better than you . I was super active on Murthy forum for years before I started wasting my time here in DB @3$%

Nuvvu Ni wrong suggestions telisindi paisa cheppedi rupai adi kuda na h1b thread lo invidatwd ani cheppinattu . I am not interested to even quote you Aunty . Half knowledge and anta telusu ani build up . Take care Aunty ! 

Vaunty ? @acuman ammai na akka ? Oh my balio.... 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nuvvu Ni wrong suggestions telisindi paisa cheppedi rupai adi kuda na h1b thread lo invidatwd ani cheppinattu . I am not interested to even quote you Aunty . Half knowledge and anta telusu ani build up . Take care Aunty ! 

LOL boarder lo vachetappudu you explain your real changes and situation. Then let here know valid or not. Then you point out. Until then you have no strength to call your H1B with employer A is valid without amendaments @3$%

7 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

F1 visa ki english test istaru..because syllabus english lo and teaching english lo ani...h1b ki istara? Canada or Aus etc lo PR ki kuda avasaram...evari country ki taggattu vallu rules change cheskuntaru! 

Presidents vishayam lo a rule ledu and ikkade putti kuda spanish tappa em rani vallu unnaru..US is very liberal in that aspect! Masters ki ielts test ki and Potus ki emaina link unda? 

Btw in regards to the reply to @Amrita constitution lo unnadi chala sarlu amend chestaru..adhi India aina US aina..coming to the rule u spoke about? Adhi 1787 lo ledu 1868 lo define chesaru citizens ante evaru ani..14th amendment ni change cheyatam chala easy with Congress approval..all they have to do is redefine citizenship...ye Potus adhi cancel cheyala..chesina valla ishtam

Tanu US lineant ani anduke ani undachu because India lo 2004 lo ha rule change chesaru...Obviously India la cheyaledu US..so andukane tani ani undachu paina!

He doesn’t have a hearing ear . Mana India lo American citizen ki work cheyadam picha kashtam . I ahve cousins who went there to work after their graduation in Ivy League schools.  Under developed / developed countries lo cheste malla easy to build profile to get into masters in elite Ivy League . They struggled months to set up things . I exactly don’t know I can find out but Akkada easy kadu . My cousin who is American citizen November lo she delivered baby in Mumbai . Aey country rules ah country ki untayi . Andaru abide avvali. Yes GC’s are getting late but ila crying avasaram ledu . If you know what I mean .

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, acuman said:

LOL boarder lo vachetappudu you explain your real changes and situation. Then let here know valid or not. Then you point out. Until then you have no strength to call your H1B with employer A is valid without amendaments @3$%

Haha .. thank you . I m traveling soon and I will know.  I am even doing transfer with employer C moron directly with prime vendor nuvvem kangaru padaku I can take care of myself . Ela vere valla status issues avvali ani korukuntunnav chudu speaks volumes of your attitude. Have fun keep crying on USA .  @3$%
Worst case Pelli chesukoni May lo vasta . Client nunchi FT offer kuda undi naku adi pay valla i rejected resigned and took FT . I have tons of options no one can scratch me @3$%

5 minutes ago, acuman said:

Idekkadi yedupu vaaa ? Sare Iranians chinese manolla meeda yedusthunnaru mari nuv chesedi yendi vaa ?? 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

He doesn’t have a hearing ear . Mana India lo American citizen ki work cheyadam picha kashtam . I ahve cousins who went there to work after their graduation in Ivy League schools.  Under developed / developed countries lo cheste malla easy to build profile to get into masters in elite Ivy League . They struggled months to set up things . I exactly don’t know I can find out but Akkada easy kadu . My cousin who is American citizen November lo she delivered baby in Mumbai . Aey country rules ah country ki untayi . Andaru abide avvali. Yes GC’s are getting late but ila crying avasaram ledu . If you know what I mean .

DKc, As per your volume concept or theory stated above it should apply everywhere right? In India who is objecting not to ask? There might be less such volume so no one paying attention. Where as much volume in numbers so asking.&^%