Eh1bee vuncles GC worries

Jilchika

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Haha .. thank you . I m traveling soon and I will know.  I am even doing transfer with employer C moron directly with prime vendor nuvvem kangaru padaku I can take care of myself . Ela vere valla status issues avvali ani korukuntunnav chudu speaks volumes of your attitude. Have fun keep crying on USA .  @3$%
Worst case Pelli chesukoni May lo vasta . Client nunchi FT offer kuda undi naku adi pay valla i rejected and took FT . I have tons of options no one can scratch me @3$%

Everyone travel by hiding things. It’s not right even u don’t see any problem. Tell me it’s right by explaining your whole situation 

11 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Idekkadi yedupu vaaa ? Sare Iranians chinese manolla meeda yedusthunnaru mari nuv chesedi yendi vaa ?? 

5 lawyers told me same thing and this guy says I will have status issues and laughing  as if he is a legal attorney . Anni half Knowledge posts . @3$%

2 minutes ago, acuman said:

Everyone travel by hiding things. It’s not right even u don’t see any problem. Tell me it’s right by explaining your whole situation 

Why should I explain my situation to moron like you ? Na life na visa attorney cheppinattu chesta . Bodi virtual id nikenduku cheppali ni opinion evadiki kavali ? Who are you to even question me ? Poyi pani chusuko Ade crying on USA chesuko @3$%

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Idekkadi yedupu vaaa ? Sare Iranians chinese manolla meeda yedusthunnaru mari nuv chesedi yendi vaa ?? 

It’s not edupu. It’s telling right or wrong. And telling calling right as a wrong never becomes wrong.

refer other thread for details

Just now, Amrita said:

Why should I explain my situation to moron like you ? Na life na visa attorney cheppinattu chesta . Bodi virtual id nikenduku cheppali ni opinion evadiki kavali ? Who are you to even question me ? Poyi pani chusuko Ade crying on USA chesuko @3$%

Naaku explain cheyyamana leedu. Border vaadiki explain cheyyi.

Just now, acuman said:

It’s not edupu. It’s telling right or wrong. And telling calling right as a wrong never becomes wrong.

refer other thread for details

Haa cheparu le manolle cheppali right or wrong ani. 

2 minutes ago, acuman said:

I will certainly if they ask . Its up to me to deal with POE . Virtual id POE questions gurinchi Nuvvu worry kaku . Ni life Nuvvu chusuko . I am smart enough to handle mine . @3$%

Just now, acuman said:

Adigithe explain chesthadi le vaa. Lekunte deport chestharu. Y you are so interested in her legal issues ? 

On 1/23/2020 at 11:45 PM, ForEverJava said:

Lamdike.

Ikkada 10 or 15 unte GC rakapote..kids ikkade putti ..schools ki veltune..inka h1 fear la unte eppudu telustadi ra lathkor ga..pratodu go back anadam fashion aipondi..maku telvadu ne lanti pichpooki gadu vachi cheppali..😡🤬🤬

bhayya ..nuvvu super eha ... prati pichi ulfa gadu matladame ..

good punch to looser like that guy

3 hours ago, acuman said:

It’s very unfortunate to see guys like you talk 100 things and 100 reasons, but can’t find one reason for yourself why not bringing awareness of GC waiting times other than talking whole message with “it’s our choice” so not eligible to ask

That text was awareness indeed. You cannot Elude the fact about things. Awareness to understand where we stand on the current issue and can we take a conscious decision to come out of vicious cycle.

3 hours ago, acuman said:

All learns from zero. Don’t criticize others they don’t know English still surviving and I know English surviving. The thing you don’t know is others who don’t know English surviving means without knowing English also they know how to surviving as you surviving with English.@3$%

The same logic applies when all the people in here criticize OPT/CPT/H4 or whomsoever. They also start at zero as you said. Think about it. The discussion should be constructive, even if views are different it should open a different perspective to think about rather than shooting it down completely.