Telangana Assembly will pass resolution against CAA: KCR

lovemystate

2 hours ago, hyperbole said:

you said he never against modi/shah..I posted his videos tearing them to pieces...he even went against Owasi when assaduddin spoke against telangana...he is not afraid to speak his mind when it matters. there are multiple times KTR/kcr vs akbaruddin had their share of feirce arguments inside and outside of assembly. 

I said he played all sides to suit his benefit. Yes he faked many promises in the name of telangana like Dalit cm, merge party in congress etc. if he had true respect and reverence for telangana state he would have implemented him. His true reverence was only respect to his family and cm post.

mim never supported telangana until later . It was openly opposed something even tdp did not do since 2005 or 06. Nevertheless kcr is extremely loyal to owaisi always. He was simple afraid of him being attacked.

your reality is not telangana actually. It is kcr. I can easily see it.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

I said he played all sides to suit his benefit. Yes he faked many promises in the name of telangana like Dalit cm, merge party in congress etc. if he had true respect and reverence for telangana state he would have implemented him. His true reverence was only respect to his family and cm post.

mim never supported telangana until later . It was openly opposed something even tdp did not do since 2005 or 06. Nevertheless kcr is extremely loyal to owaisi always. He was simple afraid of him being attacked.

emra mental lanzakodaka... em matladutunnavu ra teri bhenmeloude... G mosi poyi nakka gadi moda cheeku po..

6 hours ago, lovemystate said:

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/telangana-assembly-will-pass-resolution-against-caa-kcr-1640195-2020-01-26

Telangana Assembly will pass resolution against CAA: KCR

Saying that he has already spoke to several CMs, KCR said if necessary, he would hold anti-CAA and anti-NRC meeting "with 10 lakh people".

elangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao (KCR) on Saturday announced that the state Assembly will be passing a resolution against the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA).

Terming the CAA a "100 per cent wrong" decision, KCR said the Telangana Assembly will pass a resolution against the Act after calling a special session.
KCR also said he is ready to lead a nationwide campaign against CAA.

Addressing a press conference, the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) chief announced he would soon hold a meeting of chief ministers and like-minded political parties in Hyderabad against the CAA, National Population Register (NPR) and National Register of Citizens (NRC).

Saying that he has already spoke to several CMs, KCR said if necessary, he would hold anti-CAA and anti-NRC meeting "with 10 lakh people".

KCR said the Indian Constitution has given equal rights to people, irrespective of their religion, caste and region.

ee vishyam lo I support KCR

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Nenemanna antha hahakaaralu @pamogudu . Paina comment choodu samara . Nennadhatlo yedhi antha offensive ga ledhu. Nuvvu icchina reasons ye avi. @psycopk  @afdb__sai

orey nee below comment ki na above reply ra guddi sannasi... selective blind assole..

6 hours ago, lovemystate said:

So KCR ni yemi analem antav. Baanchan bratuhuku thoo nee yevva ..haha

13 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

how does a merger into Congress a true reverence for telangana state..are you fcking stupid? 

telangana is not ending tomorrow..there will a time when a dalit be a CM...atanu kuda TG bidda ne ayitadu

Just now, hyperbole said:

how does a merger into Congress matter to TG a true reverence for telangana state..are you fcking stupid?

Yes sonia gave them state. If the state indeed was so important for him he would have merged the party or make Dalit a cm. The state is already there and as you keep shouting “reality” - what is the need to go back on promises ?