India's Biggest Ice-Cream factory coming-up in Telangana!!

NenuEvaru

Tier-II cities, the new investment destinations in Telangana

In the latest development on this front, Sangareddy will be home to the country’s largest ice-cream manufacturing facility with Hatsun Agro Product Ltd set to commence its commercial operations in October at a cost of Rs 207 crore.

Telangana-New-Map-33-Districts-400x400.p

Hyderabad: From IT to ice-cream manufacturing units, the Telangana government’s concerted efforts to attract investors to set up shop in Tier two cities and towns of the State appear to be paying off.

In the latest development on this front, Sangareddy will be home to the country’s largest ice-cream manufacturing facility with Hatsun Agro Product Ltd set to commence its commercial operations in October at a cost of Rs 207 crore. Wednesday also saw Quadrant Resources announcing its decision to perform the ground-breaking ceremony for its unit at at Madikonda Information Technology Special Economic Zone (IT SEZ) in Warangal on February 16. This will be the third IT company to establish its unit in Warangal after Tech Mahindra and Cyient that started functioning from the Madikonda IT SEZ recently.

IT and Industries Minister K T Rama Rao shared the developments on his Twitter handle even as he reviewed the State’s progress on industry with top officials at the MCRHRD Institute here. “Many global companies are now keen on making major investments in Telangana State,” he informed the officials.

voqmVOG2_bigger.jpg

Many congratulations to Hatsun Agro product Ltd. for selecting Govindpur in Sangareddy district to setup India's largest ice cream manufacturing facility

Heartening to know that works are progressing at a brisk pace and the unit will start production by Oct 2020 👍

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

With Hyderabad entrenched firmly as the hub for IT, pharma, life sciences and aerospace, the government, as part of its strategy for all-round development of the State, has been pushing for investments in cities like Warangal, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Mahabubnagar, among others. With a committed and persuasive IT and Industries Minister in Rama Rao, and backed by investor-friendly policies, solid growth ecosystems and infrastructure development in such towns, global majors in various fields are making a beeline to set up their units in various parts of the State.

While Hatsun will provide direct employment to 250 while creating indirect job opportunities for another 250, Quadrant Resources will absorb 500 local talent in its Warangal unit. The ice-cream unit will also prove to be a boon to about 4,000 dairy farmers in and around erstwhile Medak district.

Stating that major companies from the food processing sector were keen on investing in TS, Rama Rao said the announcements will be made soon. “The government will provide complete assistance to the companies which are willing to invest in the State,” he said, and instructed the officials to make plans towards decentralizing the IT sector in Hyderabad to ensure its spread across the State. “The efforts of the government to boost the IT sector in Tier-II cities are yielding good results,” he added.

The Minister, incidentally, will be inaugurating the Karimnagar IT Tower on February 18. The government’s prototyping facility T-Works and T-Hub Phase 2 are also getting ready for inauguration soon.

Itlanti industries vasthe, rural segments la job absorption and local economy, unskilled la baaga progress vuntadi...

IT nammukunte oka top tier employment ae vuntadi...

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

a maata ki aa maata ... masqati odi butterscotch G pagal untundi ... missing that in the US

Yeah 

I thought the new factory to come up was Masqati 

They have been capturing small mom and pop shop ic cream business and local catering events at a great scale.

Just now, sattipandu said:

Yeah 

I thought the new factory to come up was Masqati 

They have been capturing small mom and pop shop ic cream business and local catering events at a great scale.

I dont know masqati enduku popular kaaledho... they have the best quality.. maybe small scale kabatte quality maintain chesthunnaremo I dont know... 

3 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Quadrant desi consultancompany a bro ? Why ktr is tweeting them?

profile chooste alane unnadi..but warangal makes sense for such companies for recruitment, marketing and back office payroll processing.

there is a reason for companies opting for tier - 2 towns.  they want people to hire in the range of 15k-30k max.

11 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I dont know masqati enduku popular kaaledho... they have the best quality.. maybe small scale kabatte quality maintain chesthunnaremo I dont know... 

Ledu anna...iyalrepu Hyd la masthu popular ayindi Masqati...

Back In engg, chinna shop vuntunde...adi only evening open chesetodu...ipudu two floors building katti, city la ledu ledu anna oka 100 retail shops vunayi...

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ledu anna...iyalrepu Hyd la masthu popular ayindi Masqati...

Back In engg, chinna shop vuntunde...adi only evening open chesetodu...ipudu two floors building katti, city la ledu ledu anna oka 100 retail shops vunayi...

oho I  dont know about that... ekkada advertising kooda cheyyar vallu.... when I meant popularity, I meant to say like kwality, arun or vadilal kind of popularity 

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

oho I  dont know about that... ekkada advertising kooda cheyyar vallu.... when I meant popularity, I meant to say like kwality, arun or vadilal kind of popularity 

That's true..advertising vundadu sarigga kani...local product and word of mouth tho baaga popular ayidni brand..I personally prefer this brand, enthaina local brand kada..

Kwality Walls or Vadilal antha popular avaledemo, may be because of advertisements and budget but...right now, or for the last one decade, Hyderabad la baaga popular avutunna brand Masqati ice creams...literally oka 100 outlets vuntayi ipudu..

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

idhi inkaa vundhaa ??

ball lo icecream vachedhi.... aa balls kosame konevaallam :)

and then we play pad cricket with those balls - super days ya..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMxrR4nD2OQ0nRE9J_Ftz

That's true...ball lo ice cream..!!! 

good old days...ie balls tho class room la cricket adetollam...

32 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

avthundi popular mellaga

brand ni expanding by buyin smaller shops and offering in more places