India's Biggest Ice-Cream factory coming-up in Telangana!!

NenuEvaru

58 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Yeah 

I thought the new factory to come up was Masqati 

They have been capturing small mom and pop shop ic cream business and local catering events at a great scale.

57 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I dont know masqati enduku popular kaaledho... they have the best quality.. maybe small scale kabatte quality maintain chesthunnaremo I dont know... 

33 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

That's true..advertising vundadu sarigga kani...local product and word of mouth tho baaga popular ayidni brand..I personally prefer this brand, enthaina local brand kada..

Kwality Walls or Vadilal antha popular avaledemo, may be because of advertisements and budget but...right now, or for the last one decade, Hyderabad la baaga popular avutunna brand Masqati ice creams...literally oka 100 outlets vuntayi ipudu..

Masqati has decent size ice cream factory on Sagar road.

Marketing ante...local dairy shops etc andaru masaqti available here lanti boards pettukunnaru..

high end market breach kaale inka vallu...but they are going there..

valla factory was neat and clean when i went..surprised actually to see that then...

they also have weating outlet near the factory...eppudu vellina akkade tintam..a taste malli vere shop lo dorike masqati lo raadu.

31 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

idhi inkaa vundhaa ??

ball lo icecream vachedhi.... aa balls kosame konevaallam :)

and then we play pad cricket with those balls - super days ya..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMxrR4nD2OQ0nRE9J_Ftz

nostalgic..

10 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Masqati has decent size ice cream factory on Sagar road.

Marketing ante...local dairy shops etc andaru masaqti available here lanti boards pettukunnaru..

high end market breach kaale inka vallu...but they are going there..

valla factory was neat and clean when i went..surprised actually to see that then...

they also have weating outlet near the factory...eppudu vellina akkade tintam..a taste malli vere shop lo dorike masqati lo raadu.

nuvvu sagar road engg college baapathaa???

1 hour ago, kothavani said:

Quadrant desi consultancompany a bro ? Why ktr is tweeting them?

It’s owned by Vamshi Reddy, the owner of Lenora Systems in Bellevue, WA. They are the prime vendors for Microsoft.