Market lo new technologies with best bill rate

RPG_Reloaded

4 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Needhoka baavi.. I repeat there are desi doctors who do housekeeping

There are thousands of Indian engineers and IT employees who drive Uber and work in gas stations. What's your point? 

6 minutes ago, Cathedral said:

There are thousands of Indian engineers and IT employees who drive Uber and work in gas stations. What's your point? 

Yes if you dont have talent you will suffer irrespective of profession. Doctor degree doesnt guarantee you the higher pay neither CS degree too. But if doctors get paid more definitely and have high success rate, all desis would have jumped into that profession instead of IT which proves my point. 

7 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Yes if you dont have talent you will suffer irrespective of profession. Doctor degree doesnt guarantee you the higher pay neither CS degree too. But if doctors get paid more definitely and have high success rate, all desis would have jumped into that profession instead of IT which proves my point. 

If you're doing something because everyone else is doing it then something is amiss. I am not denying that IT has a lot of jobs. My point is that people in IT tend to underestimate how much money people in other professions make. Besides, medicine is not something you can jump into after learning something for three months like IT. 

4 minutes ago, Cathedral said:

If you're doing something because everyone else is doing it then something is amiss. I am not denying that IT has a lot of jobs. My point is that people in IT tend to underestimate how much money people in other professions make. Besides, medicine is not something you can jump into after learning something for three months like IT. 

IT is not equal to Computer Science. Many people fall in to that trap and end up doing jobs that do not comprise core CS fundamentals.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Cathedral said:

I donno what you are debating with me about and i rest my case as i have some better things to do. 

1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

I donno what you are debating with me about and i rest my case as i have some better things to do. 

last lo IT waste , medicine thop antadi .. so lite .. 

8 minutes ago, redsox said:

IT is not equal to Computer Science. Many people fall in to that trap and end up doing jobs that do not comprise core CS fundamentals.

+1

They are using programming in medical devices too. I didnt join a company but i got project in medical company in boston. Ah programming is for some ECG equipment and blah blah marchipoya but completely related to surgery related equipment.  E rojullo denilo vadatledu ?  Its used all over. 

8 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

last lo IT waste , medicine thop antadi .. so lite .. 

I never said that, I am just saying that just because as many Indian people aren't there in medicine, it isn't any less lucrative. In fact, quite a few of people who fail to get an academic job, end up relying on Python and R to get a job. My point is it is easier to learn programming skills than it is to learn medicine. In fact, most of us use quite a bit of programming to do what we do, and can pick up any additional skills to go to industry. But for someone with programming skills, learning DNA sequencing or genetics is much harder. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

+1

They are using programming in medical devices too. I didnt join a company but i got project in medical company in boston. Ah programming is for some ECG equipment and blah blah marchipoya but completely related to surgery related equipment.  E rojullo denilo vadatledu ?  Its used all over. 

Yes, infact medical field relies heavily on the power of computation - from DNA sequencing to analyzing brain networks.
The world literally runs on computers - from the worldwide web to flying rockets. Ivevi teleekunda IT anta IT 😁

3 minutes ago, Cathedral said:

I never said that, I am just saying that just because as many Indian people aren't there in medicine, it isn't any less lucrative. In fact, quite a few of people who fail to get an academic job, end up relying on Python and R to get a job. My point is it is easier to learn programming skills than it is to learn medicine. In fact, most of us use quite a bit of programming to do what we do, and can pick up any additional skills to go to industry. But for someone with programming skills, learning DNA sequencing or genetics is much harder. 

Agreed . ipudu evadu kadanadu ?  .. anduke ga medicine vallaki respect ichedi ...  

2 minutes ago, redsox said:

Yes, infact medical field relies heavily on the power of computation - from DNA sequencing to analyzing brain networks.
The world literally runs on computers - from the worldwide web to flying rockets. Ivevi teleekunda IT anta IT 😁

@gr33d