Market lo new technologies with best bill rate

RPG_Reloaded

7 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

Agreed . ipudu evadu kadanadu ?  .. anduke ga medicine vallaki respect ichedi ...  

5 hours ago, JohnSnow said:

Mana desis andaru engineers e max.. And i know a gujju guy who had a doctor degree doing housekeeping now in motels.

6 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

doctor degree cheste housekeeping cheykudada ?  dantlo ekada insult kanpadainchi neku ? 

Ee degree aina suffer avvalsindhe if things and opportunities are not good. But looks like he doesnt want to digest that case when it comes to doctors. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

doctor degree cheste housekeeping cheykudada ?  dantlo ekada insult kanpadainchi neku ? 

Arey nenu ade cheppa vadiki CS lo MS chadivinollu Uber lu nadipetollu roju kanipistaaru Bay area lo. 

1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

Ee degree aina suffer avvalsindhe if things and opportunities are not good. But looks like he doesnt want to digest that case when it comes to doctors. 

People who suck at what they do are in every field. The problem is assuming that opportunities are bad in other professions without knowing the reality.

Just now, Cathedral said:

People who suck at what they do are in every field. The problem is assuming that opportunities are bad in other professions without knowing the reality.

Thats what i told. And that too, desi doctors are less as the success ratio is less i see. Now what are you fighting for? 

And i dont care and i want to end it here. You keep debating if you want. 

1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

Thats what i told. And that too, desi doctors are less as the success ratio is less i see. Now what are you fighting for? 

And i dont care and i want to end it here. You keep debating if you want. 

Because it's harder to do what they do, it's not because it's any less lucrative. That's what I was trying to get at. It's wrong to assume that other fields are not lucrative. 

Neo netal doctors earn 10,000$ a shift. They do two shifts a day.

Telugu doctors I know work in 5 hospitals two shifts a day.

They make 20,000 a shift 6 days a week. 

I know one Desi uncle..very good doctor. He still wear formal dress Indians used to wear in 70s, 80s. You won't believe he is a doctor.. but he earns on average 25000$ a day excluding taxes ..