Company layoffs thread 2020/coronavirus recession layoffs

acuman

17 minutes ago, snoww said:

they might increase the 60 days Grace period at best. can't hope for more from them 

adi trump thata emmana seste lekunte assam

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

You dont get the bigger picture bhayya... thats all I can say.. you are only thinking about IT sector and IT based giants like FB or google or MS

there are few companies that depend on people physically being there where manufacturing happens ... ipudu konni plants kooda aapesthunnaru because they dont want people working together which will affect everyone working in those companies that includes IT and non IT people. Im a non IT employee so naku ivanni thelusu, im not saying everyone will be fcuked right away but high chances to happen atleast in the recent future.. maybe once the dust settles down they will pick up again .. it all depends on how soon this virus thing dies down in the country (and world) 

It depends on what you're doing though. Both me and P2 are in non-IT. We just hired someone at my work (she will probably remotely start during the shut down). P2 is also in non-IT, he recently switched jobs. WFH is not easy when you're in non-IT, but you just have to make it work. 

1 minute ago, Catabolite said:

It depends on what you're doing though. Both me and P2 are in non-IT. We just hired someone at my work (she will probably remotely start during the shut down). P2 is also in non-IT, he recently switched jobs. WFH is not easy when you're in non-IT, but you just have to make it work. 

P2 ante endi..

I thought you are in some medical/bio field... meedhey dhuniya ipudu 

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

P2 ante endi..

I thought you are in some medical/bio field... meedhey dhuniya ipudu 

P2 means Player 2. In Reddit, when you use P2, it means spouse (husband/wife). 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Federal govt should involve I guess just like how declared extending tax deadline to july 15

baa immigrants kosam federal digi vasthadi antava ee time la.

2 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

one thing i learned in US, Govt will bailout when needed, keep calm and carry on

Wait for 2 more Trillion stabilization fund from thatha before elections

US is much more powerful than anyone can imagine, it can simply say we owe sh1t to the world and clear off all debt, US is the only country can do this, ready about what Nixon did to create PetroDollar to avoid paying back gold to France

If I am not wrong , most of the debt US owe is for China. Why the hell they would Tolerate if US clear off all the debt. Things are not the same va compared to Nixon time. China is as powerful as US , if not maybe more. 

In Washington Square Park, the virus couldn’t slow down chess players such as Sarfaraz Ahmed. “How long are you going to be in prison in your own house?” he asked. “I’ll take my chances.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/03/21/coronavirus-cases-continue-to-rise-in-new-york-and-throughout-us/amp/

ila cheste ny will become italy in 2 weeks