Company layoffs thread 2020/coronavirus recession layoffs

acuman

Just now, acuman said:

Good cool reply

Moron ani evadu ra start chesindi..chutiya saley..evvadu hiring cheyyale ani fear enduku spread chestunnav proper ga facts telsukokunda..nee lanti desi galla valla inka false news spread ayyedi..

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

a friend of mine ki one month without pay intlo koorchomannaru and they will decide what to do after a month seeing how things pan out... this one is non IT, full time

Noooooo that’s sad 

irrelevant topic but ee crisis lo baaga loss ayidhe small scale companies, chinna chinna local bussiness 

Just now, acuman said:

Hotel and rental cars and tourism and banking etc.,

I guess it'll be all interrrlated... I'm guessing ride sharing services taking dip like uber, lyft

Just now, ForEverJava said:

Moron ani evadu ra start chesindi..chutiya saley

I said moron because you said I was "spreading" something... I was not spreading yamini... just asked a question 

4 minutes ago, acuman said:

1-2 weeks back situation different. Now, different Monday onwards.

Could be true with some companies. But there are companies which are still hiring. Maa org lo unnayi positions. I can confidently say we will continue hiring till those positions are closed

1 minute ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Noooooo that’s sad 

irrelevant topic but ee crisis lo baaga loss ayidhe small scale companies, chinna chinna local bussiness 

its not irrelevant.. chala industries affect avthai 

5 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Hi there,

We are writing to let you know that in light of the COVID-19 concerns and uncertainty around timeline for resolution, we will be closing a number of roles for now. This includes the  role. With respect to your time and efforts, we will not be moving forward with interviews. 

We'd like to thank you for submitting your resume and giving us the opportunity to learn about your skills and accomplishments.

I got three emails like this last week 

Konni companies hiring freeze pettayi. Still there are lot of teams hiring. Just dont give up.

also nothing to loose. 

1 minute ago, ForEverJava said:

Deeni emantaru ra..fear mongering n false news spread kakapote

orey erri pookka... correct DP petkunnav nee burra ki suit ayyetattu... I was asking if really anyone hires now... I didnt say "ipudu evadu cheskodu dengeyandi meeru gudisipoyaru" analedu... I was asking vaampire if companies will really hire in these times 

20 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

nothing will happen,  it wil l be bad quarters and there may be some reorgs and 10% layoffs but not substantial enough to have a thread

10% aa...wish it was true but there is only 1% chance it to be true.

Some of the companies i know which are still hiring. Mostly freeze cheyyaru

facebook

google

atlassian

slack

splunk

linkedin

cloudkitchens

Microsoft

apple

splunk/linkedin freeze chesthey cheyochu.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

orey erri pookka... correct DP petkunnav nee burra ki suit ayyetattu... I was asking if really anyone hires now... I didnt say "ipudu evadu cheskodu dengeyandi meeru gudisipoyaru" analedu... I was asking vaampire if companies will really hire in these times 

Anduke ninnu erripoo anedi..ee times lo travel and hotel airline industries issues unnai but major it revamp going on in in legacy to new to technologies at majority of usa clients..

Nuvvu rahul David dp pettukogane pedda intectual ani ..kani nee brain n matal sunstunte Hyderabad chantal basti batch laga unnai..dont objectify people based on dp..waste fellow..

• Haha 1