Company layoffs thread 2020/coronavirus recession layoffs

acuman

If you know any company layedoff or laying off, then post info here. Helpful to jobseekers or new joiners to go or not to go.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/19/bank-of-america-says-the-recession-is-already-here-jobs-will-be-lost-wealth-will-be-destroyed.html

H-1B hiring not gonna work: No premium so companies won’t wait 4-6+ months to H-1 transfer

1 minute ago, acuman said:

If you know any company layedoff or laying off, then post info here. Helpful to jobseekers or new joiners to go or not to go.

nothing will happen,  it wil l be bad quarters and there may be some reorgs and 10% layoffs but not substantial enough to have a thread

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

nothing will happen,  it wil l be bad quarters and there may be some reorgs and 10% layoffs but not substantial enough to have a thread

I think you are incredibly wrong even though I wish you were right...  seems like you dont get a grasp of the situation or are downplaying it 

Delta and American and other airlines situation emiti?

they will burn up all their operating cash, govt will help them but they cannot buy back for 10 yrs.. we have see this sh1t before

delta lo 800 contractors gone ani oka friend cheppadu... AA lo next week start avthai annadu...

SW lo already started and most contractors gone, a friend of mine works there

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

delta lo 800 contractors gone ani oka friend cheppadu... AA lo next week start avthai annadu...

SW lo already started and most contractors gone, a friend of mine works there

All these are contractors... not sure about full timers 

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

I think you are incredibly wrong even though I wish you were right...  seems like you dont get a grasp of the situation or are downplaying it 

nope, this is a crisis created artificially, H1N1 times to same level of panic but nothing happened

thatha already declared about potential medication, next 2 weeks lo treatment protocol ready avutadi through FDA

markets will slowly come back

3 minutes ago, acuman said:

they asked 21 billion from govt inorder to not layoff their employees

govt has yet to respond