Short film kuda tiyaleni sannasulu Rajamouli ni antara??

the_magician

23 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Inka nayam LOTR la third part lo finale anale. Honestly I liked Magadheera better BB-2 is hilarious 

LoTR finale  is like P0rn I'm a huge fan of the books and Tolkein, also the first two movies. But the graphics sucked big time  for the war part baga disappointed

BB/BB2 chudale...not because of pogaru. Aah years lo nenem cinemalu chudale.  so telidu how it is hehe

1 hour ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Get well soon buddy. Stay strong. 

Thanks buddy. I’m absolutely fine and you’re the one that needs help 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 minutes ago, the_magician said:

Thanks buddy. I’m absolutely fine and you’re the one that needs help 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm totally ok. Seems like you are already helped. 

4 hours ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Over hyped director. Eedi movies lo elevation scenes oka rendu moodu untay. Adi tappithe Cinema antha sodhi. He knows public pulse. 

yes.. 

31 minutes ago, Ellen said:

LoTR finale  is like P0rn I'm a huge fan of the books and Tolkein, also the first two movies. But the graphics sucked big time  for the war part baga disappointed

BB/BB2 chudale...not because of pogaru. Aah years lo nenem cinemalu chudale.  so telidu how it is hehe

Tolkien is awesome! I bought only one book of his the hobbit( movie was meh) 

BB, BB—2 theatres lo chudale nen kuda yes pogaru enti aa gumpu lo toskoni poni chusedhi not worth it ani tarwatha TV lo vasthe chusa 😉 

28 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

BB2 songs ayithe literally recording dance/troop vallu compose chesina songs laaga untayi, aa scenes, gyapics ayithe voddu babu aa torcher

Kadha lol 😂 

4 hours ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Over hyped director. Eedi movies lo elevation scenes oka rendu moodu untay. Adi tappithe Cinema antha sodhi. He knows public pulse. 

nuvvu teeyara aite cinema ni erri P...downside of free social media and speech..evadiki notiki emoste adasalu vaagutadu 4 walls madhyalo kurchuni..

1 dollar per post ani pedite or tweet pedite andaru G mooskuni untaru intlo..

graphics or hardwork or luck or something else..SSR proved his caliber and changed the direction of TFI..and once luck anuko...range penchutunnadu kada movie on movie

nee yavva...untaru ra nee lantollu sendalam face lu ilanti lavada theory lu eskuni..

nee prakaram thop director evado seppu...thop means in terms of hits stories and most most most most most important in terms of collections and recognition

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

nuvvu teeyara aite cinema ni erri P...downside of free social media and speech..evadiki notiki emoste adasalu vaagutadu 4 walls madhyalo kurchuni..

graphics or hardwork or luck or something else..SSR proved his caliber and changed the direction of TFI..and once luck anuko...range penchutunnadu kada movie on movie

nee yavva...untaru ra nee lantollu sendalam face lu ilanti lavada theory lu eskuni..

nee prakaram thop director evado seppu...thop means in terms of hits stories and most most most most most important in terms of collections and recognition

rohit shetty bro, same raja mouli lekka ne ee chetha tessina minimum 200 crore collection

200 ekkada 2000 ekkada ra..malla malla malla malla malla erri P...bollywood lo director ki ... bollywood ki chinna chupu unna TFI ki teda ledara...attention mottam tiriginda leda to TFI and SSR...arent people eagerly waiting for mightly TFI movies like RRR etc..sense undi matladi bro...

if one paves a way and proves mightly successful even if you dont like him you have to appreciate the effort

tell me just one director in the country who in his peak ages kept 5 *** *** *** *** years aside for a movie irrespective of expecting the result..then I will rest my argument 

34 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

I'm totally ok. Seems like you are already helped. 

I am also ok and I never need any help. 

23 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Tolkien is awesome! I bought only one book of his the hobbit( movie was meh) 

BB, BB—2 theatres lo chudale nen kuda yes pogaru enti aa gumpu lo toskoni poni chusedhi not worth it ani tarwatha TV lo vasthe chusa 😉 

Ya always books are better than movies 😁

24 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

Elli aadidi. Nee lanti labor gallaki kooda 1 cent per post pedithe uneducated people like you stay inside those 4 walls. 

17 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

rohit shetty bro, same raja mouli lekka ne ee chetha tessina minimum 200 crore collection

Aa picha fruit gadiki over hyped ki asala director ee kaadu anataniki teda telidu. Aadiki em cheptham.