Short film kuda tiyaleni sannasulu Rajamouli ni antara??

the_magician

7 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

arey nayana...nuvuv lavada lo 1 person in 130 cr india population..migata vallaki nacchi hit chesaru kada...why dont you thnk that way

No single cinema in the world can satisfy every single person in the world..what majority of ppl are satisfied decides the fate

Nuvvu kooda Ade lavadalo lingam Leni ek langa gadivi kada. Nuvveneuku moosukuni nee opinion pettukotledu. 

• Thanks 1

Finally. A wise man has something to say. A fool has to say something. I am the former. I End my discussion

5 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Nuvvu kooda Ade lavadalo lingam Leni ek langa gadivi kada. Nuvveneuku moosukuni nee opinion pettukotledu. 

1 minute ago, kathanayaka said:

Finally. A wise man has something to say. A fool has to say something. I am the Latter . I End my discussion

thanks for confirming brother 

5 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

Finally. A wise man has something to say. A fool has to say something. I am the former. I End my discussion

Lol. What a way to say that you are wise but proves what a d* head you are. End of my discussion was long back. But I didn't want to run away like a moron from a person who abuses me. But there will be a point when I do that as I don't want to throw rock on a brich. Adding you to ignore list. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Lol. What a way to say that you are wise but proves what a d* head you are. End of my discussion was long back. But I didn't want to run away like a moron from a person who abuses me. But there will be a point when I do that as I don't want to throw rock on a beach. Adding you to ignore list. 

thanks twitter lo pettuko ee chetta anta...like lu vastai

5 hours ago, WigsandThighs said:

Seriously...Baahubali series thelusa neeku? Country motham oka cnma kosam yedhuru chuse la chesi dhanitho 2000 crs kottindu India la..content lekapothe Country motham chudaru kadha..so talented people ni criticize chesthe thope aitham ane yerrif00kathvam nundi bhayataku ra mundhu 👍👍

Ok I agree but he is a copy cat .... adi telusukoo

i like him very much at one point he said USA lo unna vallu movie ne theater lo chudali torrent movie rules lo chusthe GC lu vivrai ani annadu 

stuff unte janalu velli chustharu bedirinchoo, byapetii kadu 

most of TFI vallu copy kodataru musics dilogues and story 

47 minutes ago, Sucker said:

BGM and NTR voice super match aindi

<Silent ga dance master, strict ga unte school master ani geli kaaru -ippudu veta. . . >  gif please _-_

• Haha 1

Nearly 70 percent of Bahubali is copied from some movie starting from sneak peak and posters to the best scenes and music. The only thing came from his own idea is the climax in second half. 

He use to never agree that he was copying scenes untill social media came into true limelight. Then he started confessing that he was inspired by those scenes. For ex: Yamadonga lion chasing a deer scene, Sye, Eega..etc.

A true director should interpret his dreams and make movies out of his dreams. People watch those movies and make them their dreams. These words for Spielberg. 

You should never copy the work from someone and take credit for it. That's actually consider stealing. 

But the best part is eventhough he copies the scenes. He blends them so well. People will definitely indulge into those scenes.

Cut copy paste is different from inspiration. 

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

bagundi trailer... charan gadu inkonchem height unte inka masthundevadu aa physique and getup ki... 

yea looks promising...Jr gadi voice over too good undi..

5 minutes ago, Ironfist said:

Nearly 70 percent of Bahubali is copied from some movie starting from sneak peak and posters to the best scenes and music. The only thing came from his own idea is the climax in second half. 

He use to never agree that he was copying scenes untill social media came into true limelight. Then he started confessing that he was inspired by those scenes. For ex: Yamadonga lion chasing a deer scene, Sye, Eega..etc.

A true director should interpret his dreams and make movies out of his dreams. People watch those movies and make them their dreams. These words for Spielberg. 

You should never copy the work from someone and take credit for it. That's actually consider stealing. 

But the best part is eventhough he copies the scenes. He blends them so well. People will definitely indulge into those scenes.

Cut copy paste is different from inspiration. 

If It was for around 10/15 yrs ago I would be enjoying these movies too, now-a-days ppl watching movies not just tamil,telugu kannada or hindi, even korean chinese japanese movies too, nuvvu copy kotti almost same content or as is scenes teste public ela appreciate chestar ?? 

Internet and OTT platforms ochchi good content ni accessible chesayi 

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

bagundi trailer... charan gadu inkonchem height unte inka masthundevadu aa physique and getup ki... 

adi trailer kadu bro character intro, raja mouli athi telisindee kada trailer ni theatre lo release chestadu we need to spend money to watch trailer @3$%

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

NTR kante ma vodu ooo3 inchu lu ekkuvane np antunaru fans