After how many days of Marriage you start feel bored

AasaDosa

15 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

marrying for sex is for idiots.. Marriage is basically the opposite of sex and attraction.. The same girl will look totally different once you are married and you know that you are stuck with her for the rest of your life..

@Arey_enti_ra_idi

12 minutes ago, sri_india said:

pelli kaganee inka eee relation lo stuck ayipoyaaaa ani @JambaKrantu chepinattu 

Lol, I was in a live in relationship with him for 7 years before I got married. So, getting married didn't feel much different for me. Maybe, I felt stuck after a couple of years into my relationship but after that you get used to it. 

9 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Lol, I was in a live in relationship for 7 years before I got married. So, getting married didn't feel much different for me. Maybe, I felt stuck after a couple of years into my relationship but after that you get used to it. 

You get into a routine based on your and your partner interests.. if you are staying in the same place and same job, it gets even boring after some time.. 

what’s the alternative? Change partners?? After 2-3 years, you fall into a bit different routine and  that also gets boring.. 

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

You get into a routine based on your and your partner interests.. if you are staying in the same place and same job, it gets even boring after some time.. 

what’s the alternative? Change partners?? After 2-3 years, you fall into a bit different routine and  that also gets boring.. 

I never said I got bored in a relationship. As a matter of fact, I don't think I ever was. Being stuck in a relationship is different, it's when you question if you made the right choice or not. I think that's common for any relationship. But once you let it go, you give in. Promiscuity shouldn't ever be a choice. 

1 hour ago, Catabolite said:

Lol, I was in a live in relationship with him for 7 years before I got married. So, getting married didn't feel much different for me. Maybe, I felt stuck after a couple of years into my relationship but after that you get used to it. 

cc @DummyVariable

8 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

marrying for sex is for idiots.. Marriage is basically the opposite of sex and attraction.. The same girl will look totally different once you are married and you know that you are stuck with her for the rest of your life..

True and same applies to boys also... 

end of the day it’s a compromise for 90% of people 

Marriage is not everyone's cup of tea. In indian society it's much more hard to stay unmarried for life. So you eventually yield due to social pressure