After how many days of Marriage you start feel bored

AasaDosa

16 minutes ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

Marriage is not everyone's cup of tea. In indian society it's much more hard to stay unmarried for life. So you eventually yield due to social pressure 

you mean like Modi?

Kodte oka 3/4 years la bore Kodtadi ...taravata alavatu aipoddi. It’s like that pimple u don’t like to have, but miss it when u don’t have

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Kodte oka 3/4 years la bore Kodtadi ...taravata alavatu aipoddi. It’s like that pimple u don’t like to have, but miss it when u don’t have

brahmi44.gif

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Catabolite said:

I never said I got bored in a relationship. As a matter of fact, I don't think I ever was. Being stuck in a relationship is different, it's when you question if you made the right choice or not. I think that's common for any relationship. But once you let it go, you give in. Promiscuity shouldn't ever be a choice. 

Marriage ayyi enni years ayyindi? 

promiscuity is never a solution.. I am not suggesting it either.. andukee couples have kids and focus on them more.. kids leni vallaki, it gets very difficult to keep themselves interested in the relationship.. 

10 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

marrying for sex is for idiots.. Marriage is basically the opposite of sex and attraction.. The same girl will look totally different once you are married and you know that you are stuck with her for the rest of your life..

Bro you sound like Sadguru...No one marries just for sex, atleast indians.

14 hours ago, AasaDosa said:

Marriage tharuvatha enni rojulu varaku happy ga untam. Pillalu puttaka enduku prema taggi potundi?

Depends on person to person man. okallatho enduku compare chesukobadam.. naaku thelisi eppudu okelaga vunte koddiga life lo problems raavu (Koddig kastamee). Marriage avvagaani kotta pichodu poddu eragadani roju ade panilo vunte twaragane bore kodutundu. Life ante just only s** kaadu enka chala vuntaye. inka marriage ayena kottalo pellanni baga pamper chese konni years poyaka ne office tensions lo busy ga vundi neglect chesavoo ne guvva pagala kodutundii so andukee first lo loose echese taruvata baadapade kanna neeku prema vunna koddiga control chesukuni behave cheste better.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sri_sri999 said:

so andukee first lo loose echese taruvata baadapade kanna neeku prema vunna koddiga control chesukuni behave cheste better.

So modhati nunde rude ga undamantav 

tenor.gif

12 hours ago, DaatarBabu said:

Kajal lanti Danni (her age 23)  ki chesukunte bandi (her age 45) daka lagochu... 

Feminist + plastic Samantha ayithe (Her age 20) ki sesukunte bandi (her age 35) varaku lagochu... 

Ade kakkurthi lo kasak Surekha vani ni sesukunte( her age 27) ni bandi adi( her age 40)vachedappatiki sardestadi...

Ps:Anni Max ni interest ni pechadaniki ichina ranges 

15 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Pilla kassak laga untey it takes atleast 10-15 years to get bored ..

avg ayithey - 7 years

below avg and other cases - 1-3 years based on your karuvu and aruvu 

mee mokahalu manda ademanna honda accord banda. 

any relation or any job anything there is a concept of diminishing marginal utility, it will become monotonous 

same  with you guys being in wfh for couple of weeks.