Tech Interview suggestions

chicagoafdb

1 hour ago, kathanayaka said:

is this worth it for 80 bucks?

Also anything similar for data science/machine learning?

I got an interaction with one of them via friends... naku free access dorkindi.... i got what i need

yes related data science unnay kani i am not sure of the depth.... but data science ki pluralsight best ani reviews came

1 hour ago, chicagoafdb said:

What are common questions asked for product based companies, not FAANG second level

Binary tree, graphs questions ani telusu

Any other areas to concentrate? Any one recent experience share cheyyandi.

If scheduled 4 hrs what to expect ? Any one has success with long hrs interview.

Don't have problem with tech stack, I hate these algos and DS..but better companies only need these..

Any recent exp ??

helpful thread

1 hour ago, chicagoafdb said:

What are common questions asked for product based companies, not FAANG second level

Binary tree, graphs questions ani telusu

Any other areas to concentrate? Any one recent experience share cheyyandi.

If scheduled 4 hrs what to expect ? Any one has success with long hrs interview.

Don't have problem with tech stack, I hate these algos and DS..but better companies only need these..

Any recent exp ??

My suggestions:
1)  you don't have to know everything. Even they understand that no one is perfect! If you don't know anything, just say you don't know. But at the same time show interest that you want to learn it.

2) Show the energy you got towards the areas you feel good. If you don't know exact syntax, try to explain your step by step thinking about it like an algorithm.

3) Even if your interview is 4 hrs, it involves lot of things, HR round, breaks, etc. So don't think you will be grilled at all times. so be kool.

4) Good luck! :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, uyghur12 said:

https://www.techseries.dev/coderpro

help me in just recent job change

p.s nenu software engineering/programming kadu.... but i am supposed to know the bare bones and concepts to write code

i am also weak with ds and algos. There are some online live courses offered from Hyd to crack these FAANG interviews.

FAANG companies lo politics untada?

Product based companies kakunda migita vatillo anta politics, support petkuni jobs chestaru , manage chestaru with contacts .Desi politicians ekkuva, so FAANG environment different untadda?

7 minutes ago, SharkTank said:

i am also weak with ds and algos. There are some online live courses offered from Hyd to crack these FAANG interviews.

how to get access to them

7 minutes ago, SharkTank said:

FAANG companies lo politics untada?

Product based companies kakunda migita vatillo anta politics, support petkuni jobs chestaru , manage chestaru with contacts .Desi politicians ekkuva, so FAANG environment different untadda?

politics or bereaucracy leni field undadu. everyone wants to grow so obv you have to be politically correct

But as I know FAANG or top organizations have very diversified and matured tech force .vallu chillara time pass lu cheyyaru . 

working for FAANG will definitely pay off generally. Of course there are support engineers too in Amazon and no one cares them . so Depends on what you do also

Example : Google experimented with kubernets since a while and they spin up close to a billion+ containers a day now. All google apps we use are running out of kubernetes

Shitty companies are still experimenting with docker/k8s etc. So you stay far ahead of tech with FAANG and many many instructors come out of these orgs and join VP AVP EVP in other orgs

If you are google 8 yrs experience employee why will I not listen to you irrespective of how s**t /smart some one is

2 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

politics or bereaucracy leni field undadu. everyone wants to grow so obv you have to be politically correct

But as I know FAANG or top organizations have very diversified and matured tech force .vallu chillara time pass lu cheyyaru . 

working for FAANG will definitely pay off generally. Of course there are support engineers too in Amazon and no one cares them . so Depends on what you do also

Example : Google experimented with kubernets since a while and they spin up close to a billion+ containers a day. All google apps we use are running out of kubernetes

Shitty companies are still experimenting with docker/k8s etc. So you stay far ahead of tech with FAANG and many many instructors come out of these orgs and join VP AVP EVP in other orgs

If you are google 8 yrs experience employee why will I not listen irrespective of how some one is

But nenu observe chesindi enti ante e politics chesevallu technically strong undaru , coding cheyaleru and network manchiga matladtunattu natista ala jobs nettukostaru . FAANG entry ilantivallaku kastam unless akda kuda desi politics untetappa

2 minutes ago, SharkTank said:

But nenu observe chesindi enti ante e politics chesevallu technically strong undaru , coding cheyaleru and network manchiga matladtunattu natista ala jobs nettukostaru . FAANG entry ilantivallaku kastam unless akda kuda desi politics untetappa

simple boss. this country runs on technology. so tech people are always in demand. nuvve ane vallu ekkuva rojulu nettukuraleru unless they are some MIT MBA and highly upscale in communication

Just now, kathanayaka said:

simple boss. this country runs on technology. so tech people are always in demand. nuvve ane vallu ekkuva rojulu nettukuraleru unless they are some MIT MBA and highly upscale in communication

WITCH companies ki atukkuntaru ...i want to run away from WITCH

3 hours ago, MeetFriendz said:

ala aa interview question d lo veyee .. 

thoti dbians kuda answer chestu nerchukuntaru 

1) print circumference elements of n tree

2) given an array of 0’s and 1’s. U can replace upto k 0’s by 1’s. Give the length of max consecutive 1’s

3) implement hashmap/dictionary

4)permutations of string

5) divide long sentence into sub messages of length x. Each message should end by (1/20), 2/20 etc. just like how twitter divides messages