Tech Interview suggestions

chicagoafdb

Just now, chicagoafdb said:

I am looking at resources you have updated. Also if u r willing to share your interview exp put it here. Each interview is different but certain questions will helps or give idea to find solutions of other problems or questions..

okay watch for pm

19 hours ago, Vaampire said:

1) print circumference elements of n tree

2) given an array of 0’s and 1’s. U can replace upto k 0’s by 1’s. Give the length of max consecutive 1’s

3) implement hashmap/dictionary

4)permutations of string

5) divide long sentence into sub messages of length x. Each message should end by (1/20), 2/20 etc. just like how twitter divides messages

this is interesting. Diameter or circumference?

Just now, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

this is interesting. Diameter or circumference?

All the boundary elements... hardly 10% of candidates can complete this. I am ok with good approach too

27 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

All the boundary elements... hardly 10% of candidates can complete this. I am ok with good approach too

Usually this is for a binary tree but the approach is no different for n tree. I feel like is someone can solve "truly" diameter of tree they have good understanding of recursion/trees. Nenu edhi adugutha 

33 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Good question

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.geeksforgeeks.org/boundary-traversal-of-binary-tree/amp/

What I understand is BST is very important and favorite for lot of interviewers. For sure we can expect a question..

Thanks bro. My intention of thread is looking for this kind of info.

8 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

Usually this is for a binary tree but the approach is no different for n tree. I feel like is someone can solve "truly" diameter of tree they have good understanding of recursion/trees. Nenu edhi adugutha 

@PopkatapetapotapultiNee syllabus cheppu bro.

22 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

jntu syllabus @3$% syllabus enti brother

Nee favorite Questions, if you are interviewing Ani naa bhaavam.will ask ani cheppavu kada..

2 hours ago, chicagoafdb said:

Good question

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.geeksforgeeks.org/boundary-traversal-of-binary-tree/amp/

What I understand is BST is very important and favorite for lot of interviewers. For sure we can expect a question..

Thanks bro. My intention of thread is looking for this kind of info.

Depends. Binary search in arrays imp topic.

merging of intervals another topic. Million questions frame cheyyochu deeni meedha.. easy topic but confuse ayipotham

Design questions lo LRU cache. Denamma 1yr discuss chesina complete avvani topic. Entha thope candidate ni aina peepeee cheyinchochu daanitho

On 4/23/2020 at 4:43 PM, kumar4world said:

My suggestions:
1)  you don't have to know everything. Even they understand that no one is perfect! If you don't know anything, just say you don't know. But at the same time show interest that you want to learn it.

2) Show the energy you got towards the areas you feel good. If you don't know exact syntax, try to explain your step by step thinking about it like an algorithm.

3) Even if your interview is 4 hrs, it involves lot of things, HR round, breaks, etc. So don't think you will be grilled at all times. so be kool.

4) Good luck! :)

Thanks bro. Some times luck. I hope @vampire lanti tech tough interviewer tagalakunda unte chaaluu. Vampire it's just for fun.