Best Growth Stocks long term

CricPokChic

On 7/31/2020 at 3:39 PM, CricPokChic said:

Hope u don't regret selling LVGO at $123 especially with next week Earnings coming up on Aug 6th.

Yes I know, 😭 but I made profit too!! I knew that it will go up around earning, but didn’t expect it to cross 135

will you still hold?

20 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

Yes I know, 😭 but I made profit too!! I knew that it will go up around earning, but didn’t expect it to cross 135

will you still hold?

Yes i will hold...not selling a single share....

My policy is never cut a winning stock when the company fundamentals are still intact.....

33 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

My policy is never cut a winning stock when the company fundamentals are still intact.....

👌👌👍

47 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

not a right approach i would say...valuation matters even with great fundamentals

12 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

not a right approach i would say...valuation matters even with great fundamentals

I disagree....Most of the Saas stcks  have high valuations and are insanely growing still....could be because of covid....

5 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

I disagree....Most of the Saas stcks  have high valuations and are insanely growing still....could be because of covid....

aren't high valuations because of high growth..if you think the growth will be 50% for next  5 yrs and valued it for $1000  ...now if it is selling for $5000/$10000...whats the point in holding it? the reason is to hold it thinking your are wrong and the market is right some how

19 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

aren't high valuations because of high growth..if you think the growth will be 50% for next  5 yrs and valued it for $1000  ...now if it is selling for $5000/$10000...whats the point in holding it? the reason is to hold it thinking your are wrong and the market is right some how

u are correct...regarding LVGO the reasons i hold are future growth,dominant position,recurring revenue,high gross margin and management quality. 

.are u invested in any of the companies right now??

18 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

u are correct...regarding LVGO the reasons i hold are future growth,dominant position,recurring revenue,high gross margin and management quality. 

.are u invested in any of the companies right now??

I agree...but you should have valued at some number based on all the above right?

Yes...MU, OZK

13 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

I agree...but you should have valued at some number based on all the above right?

Yes...MU, OZK

can i know the reasons u bought these?and also  ur avg on MU and OZK? 

8 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

can i know the reasons u bought these?and also  ur avg on MU and OZK? 

OZK - Best bank in US. Lower than its BV (30ish). Got in at 22.6 (1/4 of my holding)

MU - Bullish sector with low valuation . Got in 49.7 (1/4 of my holding)

My goal is to CARR 25% safely....the valuations are low on these...so will see

2 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

OZK - Best bank in US. Lower than its BV (30ish). Got in at 22.6 (1/4 of my holding)

MU - Bullish sector with low valuation . Got in 49.7 (1/4 of my holding)

My goal is to CARR 25% safely....the valuations are low on these...so will see

cool...Good luck....