Best Growth Stocks long term

CricPokChic

8 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

Didnot like the merge news.....Will put the proceedings into my other holdings.....

As per your logic ..it still has lot of growth left and great management noo?

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

i think we can add $TDOC

it has good potential to bounce back

Biscut.. at combined valuation of 38 B pedha biscut...even at current growth rate its not sustainable...more over covid is not going to be there forever for the company to grow at this pace

15 hours ago, idibezwada said:

As per your logic ..it still has lot of growth left and great management noo?

nope....TDOC growth rate is way less than LVGO and now the main management is TDOC ..not LVGO....and I invest only in hyper growth companies,not in slow growth .....

Just now, trent said:

konacha SE ippudu?

U have u make ur research and decision as it ur money....I can only say its great company with triple digit growth rate and my biggest holding now....

7 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

U have u make ur research and decision as it ur money....I can only say its great company with triple digit growth rate and my biggest holding now....

deni gurinchi detailed analysis ekkadaina vunda?

1 hour ago, CricPokChic said:

nope....TDOC growth rate is way less than LVGO and now the main management is TDOC ..not LVGO....and I invest only in hyper growth companies,not in slow growth .....

okk..makes sense..but you dont know whats the growth YOY untill the company release the numbers right? and those nos change each quarter...if LVGO sales are growing rapidly why would the growth slowdown just because it got acquired? ..if you have a company growing at 50% YOY which is costing $100 and company growing 20% YOY costing you $30 which one do you think is a better bargain?

21 hours ago, idibezwada said:

okk..makes sense..but you dont know whats the growth YOY untill the company release the numbers right? and those nos change each quarter...if LVGO sales are growing rapidly why would the growth slowdown just because it got acquired? ..if you have a company growing at 50% YOY which is costing $100 and company growing 20% YOY costing you $30 which one do you think is a better bargain?

I liked LVGO as a standalone...I thought the growth wont be this faster after the merge..I might be wrong.....anyway happy with my decision...