Best Growth Stocks long term

CricPokChic

45 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Ammetapuudu kuda chepthadu .. but emadhya baaga swing trading chesthunnadu .. also he buys and sells pre market most of the time

its ok if he does that..its his money..but the problem is he claims he is a long term investor which doesn’t reflect in his actions

2 hours ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

I think for multiple reasons.

1) they are building a team for GPU and they will compete with Nvidia and AMD.

there is a guy named Raja Koduri and he is heading that team I guess. He is ex AMD. 

2) their presence in AI again competing with Nvidia

3) they have their own foundries : currently it’s seen as a minus point but once they have worked out 7nm and beyond I think it would be great .

and IOT is a huge market which is gonna unlock potential markets for everyone.

Thanks and good analysis!

2 hours ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

I think for multiple reasons.

1) they are building a team for GPU and they will compete with Nvidia and AMD.

there is a guy named Raja Koduri and he is heading that team I guess. He is ex AMD. 

2) their presence in AI again competing with Nvidia

3) they have their own foundries : currently it’s seen as a minus point but once they have worked out 7nm and beyond I think it would be great .

and IOT is a huge market which is gonna unlock potential markets for everyone.

Intel is late in the game man.  7nm is the biggest failure.

56 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Intel is late in the game man.  7nm is the biggest failure.

Yes. But I think they may pick and may go up to 100 by 2022.

its just my analysis. 

40 minutes ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

Yes. But I think they may pick and may go up to 100 by 2022.

its just my analysis. 

Emo man. Thanks to murthy renduchintula, lot of talent left intel. Morale down undi. 

amd, nvdia, google hw division pay almost double to what intel pays

2 hours ago, idibezwada said:

its ok if he does that..its his money..but the problem is he claims he is a long term investor which doesn’t reflect in his actions

Ya ade chepthunna.. i think others are better

13 hours ago, idibezwada said:

He said this year is very diff because of covid and his actions reflect that

24 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

He said this year is very diff because of covid and his actions reflect that

if he is confident about the hyper growth.. the pricing is surely reasonable...and if pricing is reasonable there is no point in selling... he claims he sold bcoz of the fast raise in price in last couple of month n all...and if he is trying to time and market ..he is not a long term investor and I never saw a long term investor selling bcoz of price if the story is still strong...everyone has thier own strategy...I see a lot of people blindly following him and lot of people dont have the hedging strategy he got

37 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

if he is confident about the hyper growth.. the pricing is surely reasonable...and if pricing is reasonable there is no point in selling... he claims he sold bcoz of the fast raise in price in last couple of month n all...and if he is trying to time and market ..he is not a long term investor and I never saw a long term investor selling bcoz of price if the story is still strong...everyone has thier own strategy...I see a lot of people blindly following him and lot of people dont have the hedging strategy he got

completely agree with the hedging strategy.....who all people did u see following him blindly?? people here in or people in twitter??

3 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

completely agree with the hedging strategy.....who all people did u see following him blindly?? people here in or people in twitter??

people in twitter

On 8/17/2020 at 9:17 AM, CricPokChic said:

Bought a new Growth stock today:

$GRWG  ---- Bought today morning 8/17/2020 at $14.7 .

---Regarded as a  FOMO stock by some here,this stock is almost 50% up since I got it....