Know the difference

tacobell fan

5 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

only ispanic ku quota undhi anukunta bro . . . andhuke prathi application school, employment and others, lo untadhi ga, ispanic or non-ispanic ani. . . 

nope african american ki kooda vundhi...hispanic and american indians andhariki vundhi

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Current situation is a result of day 1. 

then no point in arguing and that has been the problem....

and can clearly be seen in the video i sent you above

5 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

We need this

If a couple got two kids and one of them is physically challenged, do parents do the same thing? Meaning treat them equally and not give any assistance to the physically challenged kid?

Just now, tacobell fan said:

If a couple got two kids and one of them is physically challenged, do parents do the same thing? Meaning treat them equally and not give any assistance to the physically challenged person?

Black people (or any other minority) are not physically disabled, they are smart, equally so as anyone else. The problem however is lack of motivation, due to the socio-economic situation they are in. I used to teach at a high school 4 years ago in a school that had 100% black kids. They were smart, the only thing they lack is support from home, motivation to better their lives through education. That is only possible by a systemic change in enabling them to have more drive in life at school level rather than making it easier for them when they grow up in the real world. 

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

Black people (or any other minority) are not physically disabled, they are smart, equally so as anyone else. The problem however is lack of motivation, due to the socio-economic situation they are in. I used to teach at a high school 4 years ago in a school that had 100% black kids. They were smart, the only thing they lack is support from home, motivation to better their lives through education. That is only possible by a systemic change in enabling them to have more drive in life at school level rather than making it easier for them when they grow up in the real world. 

I don't think equality necessarily means Financial support. 

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

I don't think equality necessarily means Financial support. 

I never said financial support. Support them to be motivated in life, it involves physical and emotional support, like how normal kids will learn from their parents. 

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

I never said financial support. Support them to be motivated in life, it involves physical and emotional support, like how normal kids will learn from their parents. 

What is reservation doing in most cases?

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

Africa nunchi import chesukunappudu teliyali ivi anni

So after few decades manollu kuda reservation adugutaru antava